What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji Marshall Returns Home

Clifferd

Coach
Oh well, at least we will finally be able to beat Canberra again

I can only recall him losing once in his career at the tigers out of 15 or so games. Outstanding

Iirc it continued through his career with dragons and now broncs aswell?

Last Week

Bench
I somehow doubt he's on $100k. He wouldn't be commanding superstar money, but he'd be getting more than that.

Fangs

Coach
Great signing. Worth peanuts in terms of his pay packet. But he will bring nostalgic fans back to the tigers games and assist with the Tigers woeful halves. Maybe even replace them.

We have a spine of Lolohea/Reynolds/Brooks/McIllwrick next season, not a single player there can grab a game by the scruff of the neck and win it for us. Benji does that, will be a good addition to the side, wherever he lines up.

Tiger5150

Bench
Benji was awesome 2005-2010. I was very happy when he left. Reading his humble press release I am more than happy to have him back. It feels right. If he could teach Brooks ONLY how to kick on the 6th it would be worth double whatever we are paying him.

But for Gods sake keep him away from Lolohea.

SBD82

Coach
Good on him, and good on the tigers.

I hated having him at the dragons. He was a square peg being jammed in a round hole.

Bennett seems to have found the way to use him. Cleary seems astute enough to have taken note.

Latest posts