What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji Marshall

Stagger Lee

Bench
Benji Marshall

Seems like he is not a happy chappy and maybe it is time for him to move on

Would he fit in at your club? Would you want him at your club? Is he worth the near million dollars a year he is supposed to be asking for? What is his true market value?

spectator

Juniors
No, he wouldn't fit in my club.

I wouldn't want him in my club.

He is not worth anything like a million dollars a year by a long shot.

Market value less than $100K. A lot less - he's a shot duck.

davi

Juniors
In honesty how do you think Benji Marshall is travelling at the Broncos? Is he going as good as the media letting on?

He seems to be helping the Broncos hold the fort down without their origin players. An interesting point was made that Marshall looks leaner this year, he was always a bit heavier at the Dragons which was probably to his detriment.

I think he probably has quieted some critics who suggested he was done, but he is no by means near his best either. Bennett signing him seems to be a masterstroke. Marshall certainly has added much needed depth in the halves.

OldPanther

Coach
He is doing well this year but not worth much now. His current job of halves cover is about what he's good for. Doubt he plays on 2018/19.

Clifferd

Coach
I will forever be grateful for benji to help deliver our maiden premiership in 05

However I think he should respectfully hang up the boots after this year, hoping Brisbane can send him out on good terms like the legend he is

Floyduss

Juniors
Benji's only 32. He's got another year or two left in him. He's played well actually, think he;s surprising alot of people with his form. Being at the broncos would be helping that, especially now he has a taste for the NRL again. He's probably training his ass off to get in the squad. Can't see why another club wouldn't pick him up for next year.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Be wary about judging him on a game against the raiders. His record against them is something insane like 14-2.

RedVDragon

Juniors
Let's remember Benji was leading the Daly M at one stage of his short stint at the dragons. Let's not get too excited about how good Benji is going at the donkeys as he can turn very very quickly and prove his best years are behind him.

Benji's been good and has pretty much fulfilled my pre-season prophecy of him stealing one of the Broncos halves spots.

Latest posts