What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji Marshall ?

gypsy

Bench
Happy not to, he plays almost exclusively off the cuff. You can afford one of those in a backline, but I think with him and Duges it could get a tad messy. Duges is a great X factor.

I'd prefer us to throw a few dollars at Chad Townsend. He is again stuck in reserve grade, after moving to NZ. Maybe an opportunity for a start could lure him for minimal money.

Mr Red

First Grade
Didn't Marshall say before he switched codes that he could never see himself playing for any other nrl club other than the tigers??

saint.nick

Coach
desperate times call for desperate measures mr.red. Some people need to cut him some slack though. He was entitled to experiment with a new direction in his career, as a lot of other ordinary people do, and he wasn't going to find out if it'd work or not by sitting back in rugby league.

God-King Dean

Immortal
shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

TheRev

First Grade
Id take him as Right Centre, hes not a half.. but im sure hes got something already lined up and it wont be the dragons.

kit66

Bench
I'd take him, the guy is brilliant but a) he'd cost too much, b) we don't need halves ( not short term, close to their use by halves ) and c) Doust wouldn't do it anyway.