What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji

Quigs

Immortal
Alexcz has kronullq Sutherland eva folded its klub and then had to merge wiff another club to becum another club.? Honest answer also?

DJShaksta

First Grade
At the end of the day you can only play what's in front of you and it just had to be the Spooner's not my problem.

The other day you lot were bagging the mighty saints when clearly have you seen your mob ?

I can use the word mighty. Cause we have one a premiership. You lot should fold effectively immediately

Answer honestly. Have the cronulla Sutherland sharks won a title. Honest answer also?

Fugg me, it's like Biker and DaSoup had a kid.

gregstar

Referee
Jealousy is a curse.

Bunji dished out a master class so I do understand the pain regarding the one who got away.

Madsharkie

First Grade
He's an upgrade on holdsworth, so I'd have him. We'll see how he goes against some more nrl standard defence.

Quigs

Immortal
I think that the Allawah Club must of had a membership drive.

Alecs really out to impress.

"The one with the golden tooth, where are you?"

[youtube]Em91Vy9s1VM[/youtube]

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
I see we might of lost a few casualties through friendly fire because of the visiting karmichael vermin.

Is Aus still walking amongst us.

Quigs

Immortal
It is a good mark of a blokes current form.

The rooftop cruisers kid scores three pies against a group of static defencive bollards is identical to busting the up in your face three in a tackle Qld State of Origin defence.

The comparison is there for the world to see.

Feej

First Grade
I see we might of lost a few casualties through friendly fire because of the visiting karmichael vermin.

Is Aus still walking amongst us.

Think I might have dodged a bullet, but not sure about Aus.

Latest posts