What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benny Creagh

Morrow

Juniors
Just saw on Dragons twitter that he announced his retirement.

Great Clubman and an even better bloke.

All the best to the champ in retirement

BigBoss

Juniors
Wasn't he like 3 games away from beating ben hornby's club record? Poor bastard. But that's footy sometimes.

I wish him the very best for the future.

SaintPauli

Juniors
BIG Thankyou Benny Creagh. You deadset Dragons legend. You served our club selflessly your whole career and were a great reason for all its successes during your career. I have no doubt your legacy has rubbed off onto other club players in which the dragons will benefit it the future. I have no doubt your future will be successful.

Gareth67

First Grade
Captain blood... what a champion!!!!
All the best in retirement champ... u served us well and gave ur all for our team!!!
He was one of the Dragons best , I hope that the Club can retain his services in some capacity , perhaps as a spokesman for the Club for schools or something along those lines .

Coffs dragon

Bench
Ben is a Dragons Champion and such a wonderful role model and leader. If our juniors aspired to be like Ben Creagh then we are in good hands. Congratulation and thanks on an outstanding career representing the RedV with pride.

Coffs dragon

Bench
He would make an outstanding CEO of the Dragons one day in the future. His honesty and leadership could be utilized once he gains more business experience on top of his university degree.

verfive

Juniors
i think we really missed his leadership on the field this year.

Dragons legend. Hope he plays in the last game

Ace-STi

Juniors
My most recent fav moment was last year vs Broncos at Kogarah last set of the game and I saw Benny fire up the team and say "1 more set" and we held on and won!

Great player well done on a good career

Latest posts