What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bernie Gurr

Happy MEel

First Grade
Parramatta Eels CEO Bernie Gurr
“I observed all the sports in America and the one thing that stood out was the really successful and sustainable clubs have stability,” Gurr told The Saturday Telegraph.

“They don’t turn over senior management or coaches a lot and they also put a real emphasis on front-office capabilities.
Whilst I don't necessarily disagree, it's a bit rich for a CEO to be spruiking not to turn over senior management. There's a fair pecuniary conflict of interest there.

Anyway Bernie, it's Friday and you're no doubt knee deep in hookers and blow so not really interested what some nuffy on the internet thinks. Carry on son

El Diablo

Post Whore
But I thought Todd already made us a powerhouse????
C0GEskmUkAAQv8o.jpg

T.S Quint

Coach
We will have to pick up our game if we are to be as good as the Patriots.
They cheat way better than we do.

We just need to bribe the ball boys to supply flat footballs to the opposition when starting their set, and give us normal ones when we start ours.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
anyone else see one one one with sterlo tonight? smooth operator,.....but something just didn't feel right with him imo

PARRA_FAN

Coach
He was good last night, very honest and to the point and understands structures of football clubs and business.

Also had the idea of changing the NRL schedule which is long overdue.

Gronk

Staff member
Lets hope that we don't lose him when they punt Greenburg cos he has NFI and they are looking for a competent replacement.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Probably one of the best drunken performances on TV since every episode of Good Morning Australia that Bert Newton hosted.

I reckon Bernie would have smashed half a bottle of vodka. But it was hard to tell.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Lets hope that we don't lose him when they punt Greenburg cos he has NFI and they are looking for a competent replacement.
it would be better for the game so it wouldn't worry me if he replaces Turdles who'll just f**k things up with his bearded buddy