What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best chill out music

keeney

First Grade
alot of ppl have weird ideas about chilling out,

aim - cold water music
aim - the girl who fell throuhg the ice
massive attack - angel
massive attack - better things
massive attack - unfinished sympathy
massive attack - teardrop
lamb - gabriel
lamb - what sound

anything by afrocelt soundsytem (big percussion section celtishness) tres tres tres vraiment chilled

anything by sublime if tis a slightly more energetic chilled, but stay away from songs like burritos nd ballad of johnny butt, not chilled at all

round here and anna begins by counting crows have always chilled me out, but most ppl seem hell bent on an anti counting crows hing so i wont push them

dj shadow - building steam with a grain of salt
dj shadow - midnight in a perfect world
dj shadow - organ donor
dj shadow - stem long stem
dj shadow - giving up the ghost
dj shadow - six days
dj shadow - fixed income
dj shadow - satchinada
dj shadow - you cnat go home again
dj shadow - blood on the motorway
dj shadow - the great gambler

dave matthews and tim reynolds - live at luther college ( great chilled accoustic album) 2 guys, 2 guitars wat a great album

aphex twin - windowlicker (6 minutes of mixed yawns, terrific song)
aphex twin - milk man
aphex twin - stone in focus
aphex twin - vordhosbn
aphex twin - kladfvgbung michsk

anything by g.love and special sauce, just chilled out funky stuff, and do an excellent cover of blackbird(beatles)

beatles - blackbird

snatch soundtrack(best soundtrack ive evere encountered, cept maybe get shorty)

bob marley, the albums legend and exodus are god, but fi you wnat something great, get the songs of freedom box set :D

jason mraz' stuff from java joes, live accoustic, great scat singer

ernest ranglin, anything funk guitarist

grant green, idle moments, carrying on, two terrific albums, jazz guitarist

transatlantic - bridge across forever

gorrilaz, totally chilled album, the epitome of paranoid stoners :lol: also good is the space monkeys reworking of their album sound check is the most totally outstanding chilled song

granted all of this so far, or at least the most aprt of it is electronic and stoner rock, but thast what childe music generally is, if you arent int that stuff, and came here fro lookign for totally intense but stuff to vibe to,

the mars volta
jimi, live at woodstock
actually i cnat be fuct anymore, this post si a fkn verbal marathon, the stuff above my little aside is true chill out music the last two you couldnt chill to if you tried, but you can VIBE to, getting totally lost in the intensity, which is chilling a weird sort of way

retrodoc

Juniors
keeney said:
alot of ppl have weird ideas about chilling out,

aim - cold water music
aim - the girl who fell throuhg the ice
massive attack - angel
massive attack - better things
massive attack - unfinished sympathy
massive attack - teardrop
lamb - gabriel
lamb - what sound

anything by afrocelt soundsytem (big percussion section celtishness) tres tres tres vraiment chilled

anything by sublime if tis a slightly more energetic chilled, but stay away from songs like burritos nd ballad of johnny butt, not chilled at all

round here and anna begins by counting crows have always chilled me out, but most ppl seem hell bent on an anti counting crows hing so i wont push them

dj shadow - building steam with a grain of salt
dj shadow - midnight in a perfect world
dj shadow - organ donor
dj shadow - stem long stem
dj shadow - giving up the ghost
dj shadow - six days
dj shadow - fixed income
dj shadow - satchinada
dj shadow - you cnat go home again
dj shadow - blood on the motorway
dj shadow - the great gambler

dave matthews and tim reynolds - live at luther college ( great chilled accoustic album) 2 guys, 2 guitars wat a great album

aphex twin - windowlicker (6 minutes of mixed yawns, terrific song)
aphex twin - milk man
aphex twin - stone in focus
aphex twin - vordhosbn
aphex twin - kladfvgbung michsk

anything by g.love and special sauce, just chilled out funky stuff, and do an excellent cover of blackbird(beatles)

beatles - blackbird

snatch soundtrack(best soundtrack ive evere encountered, cept maybe get shorty)

bob marley, the albums legend and exodus are god, but fi you wnat something great, get the songs of freedom box set :D

jason mraz' stuff from java joes, live accoustic, great scat singer

ernest ranglin, anything funk guitarist

grant green, idle moments, carrying on, two terrific albums, jazz guitarist

transatlantic - bridge across forever

gorrilaz, totally chilled album, the epitome of paranoid stoners :lol: also good is the space monkeys reworking of their album sound check is the most totally outstanding chilled song

granted all of this so far, or at least the most aprt of it is electronic and stoner rock, but thast what childe music generally is, if you arent int that stuff, and came here fro lookign for totally intense but stuff to vibe to,

the mars volta
jimi, live at woodstock
actually i cnat be fuct anymore, this post si a fkn verbal marathon, the stuff above my little aside is true chill out music the last two you couldnt chill to if you tried, but you can VIBE to, getting totally lost in the intensity, which is chilling a weird sort of way

you have really good taste in music, aim, aphex and dj shadow are amazing, some of the best electronic music there is, its a good list

Rise Against

well everyones taste vary

if coldplay were shit they wouldnt have billions of dollars from their muic now would they

half

Coach
hrundi99 said:
half-man said:
my bloody valentine - loveless

For someone who comes across as the class clown you have eclectic taste in music.

This is my choice too.

Fantastic album.
wow. everytime someone here listens to something i listen to i get a woody. it happened when illa defended bjork and it's happening now

loveless is one of those albums that's so good it made me think about throwing all my other albums out

brook said:
Vast - visual audio sensory theatre - my cousin borrowed my copy of this album and brought it back scratched :( but it was one of my favourites to put on, lie down and just let the music wash over you

I knew there was a reason I should like you. ;-)

My favourite album of all time, you described listening to it well, it's an experience rather than just music.

Latest posts