What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best line up for round 2

rabbitohs95

Bench
1. Johnston
2. Burns
3. Hunt
4. Talakai
5. Hunt
6. Walker
7. Kelly/Reynolds (rumoured to be alright)
8. T Burgess
9. Farah
10. Musgrove
11. Sutton
12. Turner
13. S Burgess (c)

14. Cook
15. Clark
16. Crichton
17. G Burgess

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
i was going to make this post before but did not bother i left it at the madge and souths selectors have no idea thread...Souths top 17 for rd2 has to be this:: or they truly dont know their footy.....Shadow...

SOUTHS TOP 17
1. AJ
2. Burns
3. Hunt
4. Jennings
5. Goodwin
6. Cody
7. Farah
8. Musgrove
9. Cook
10. G. Burgess
11. Sutton
12. Crichton
13. S. Burgess

14. Turner
15. Rochow
16. T. Burgess
17. Cherrington

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi southy whats your top 17 mate.....i guess you will add kelly,tyrrell,and clark again....cmon join me mate i know i am right just ask r20 and sstid they know that im right too i just hope madge and the silly souths player selectors read my post becoz they definitely dont know their footy like shadow and r20 and sstid....Shadow...

Rsag85

Bench
Cherrington and Angus have been performing well. George isn't playing to well. Jennings and Burns partnership looks strong

DiegoNT

First Grade
Aj
Burns
Hunt
Talaki
Goodwin
Walker
Kelly
Musgrove
Farah
Tyrrell
Sutton (c)
Turner
Sam

Cook
Chricton
Clark
Cherrington

No major changes. Only round 2 no need to panic

callmack1

Staff member
1. Johnston
2. Burns
3. Hunt
4. Talakai
5. Hunt
6. Walker
7. Kelly/Reynolds (rumoured to be alright)
8. T Burgess
9. Farah
10. Musgrove
11. Sutton
12. Turner
13. S Burgess (c)

14. Cook
15. Clark
16. Crichton
17. G Burgess
Source that Reynolds is allgood?

Rabbit toes

First Grade
1. AJ
2. Burns
3. Hunt
4. Talakai
5. Goodwin
6. Cody
7. Kelly
8. Musgrove
9. Farah
10. G. Burgess
11. Sutton
12. Crichton
13. S. Burgess

14. Turner
15. Cook
16. Fuimano
17. Cherrington

18.Tyrell
19. Clark

alien

Referee
With GI, Gray, and Reynolds out:

1. Johnston
2. Jennings
3. Hunt
4. Goodwin
5. Burns
6. Walker
7. Cook
8. Musgrove
9. Farah
10. Tom Burgess
11. Sutton
12. Crichton
13. Sam Burgess

14. Clark
15. Rochow
16. George Burgess
17. Cherrington

callmack1

Staff member
My side for Round 2

1. Johnston
2. Burns
3. Hunt
4. Talaki
5. Goodwin
6. Walker
7. Kelly
8. Musgrove
9. Farah
10. T. Burgess
11. Sutton
12. Crichton
13. S. Burgess

14. Cook
15. Turner
16. Clark
17. G. Burgess

CAFPOW

Juniors
1. AJ
2. Burns
3. Hunt
4. Talakai
5. Goodwin
6. Walker
7. Farah
8. G. Burgess
9. Cook
10. Musgrove
11. Turner
12. Sutton
13. S. Burgess

14. Crichton
15. Rochow
16. T. Burgess
17. Cherrington

souths_reborn

Juniors
I think it is absolutely paramount that Damien Cook comes into the starting team first and foremost; we look a much more faster team with him in the side. What do we do then with Farah? I think it can go one of two ways: a) we could move Sutton to five-eight, Walker to half and either play Farah in the backrow (we've played two hookers on the field before when Peats was at the club with some success) or we could bring in another back rower or b) play Farah at half as he has had some experience in that position.

I personally like the thought of having Sutton at five-eight because he brings stability when he plays there. I don't think it will affect Cody too much because these days half and five-eight play on separate sides of the field. I'm also curious to see how Anthony Cherrington goes. Can anyone tell me how hes been going? He seems a big lad and his size would go along way to bolstering a forward pack that is lacking a bit of punch.

alien

Referee
I think it is absolutely paramount that Damien Cook comes into the starting team first and foremost; we look a much more faster team with him in the side. What do we do then with Farah? I think it can go one of two ways: a) we could move Sutton to five-eight, Walker to half and either play Farah in the backrow (we've played two hookers on the field before when Peats was at the club with some success) or we could bring in another back rower or b) play Farah at half as he has had some experience in that position.

Option C.
Cook to halfback. He is quick and can take on the line, he can pass, and I think his kicking game is at least as good as Kelly's. If it doesn't go well then we can move Cook to hooker, and Farah to halfback.

southsport

First Grade
1. AJ
2. Burns
3. Hunt
4. Talakai
5. Goodwin
6. Walker
7. Farah
8. G. Burgess
9. Cook
10. Musgrove
11. Turner
12. Sutton
13. S. Burgess

14. Crichton
15. Rochow
16. T. Burgess
17. Cherrington

Bingo!!! Cook to play 80 mins.

southsport

First Grade
Norths won today 32-24, interesting that Burns went to fullback in the second half..

Madge and Richo at the game.

(from another forum)