What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best line up for round 2

CAFPOW

Juniors
the only changes i see for next week is either burns will come in for gi or nielsen on the
wing with aj to fullback. i dont think madge will make make massive changes to our
lineup unless the season is nearly over

DiegoNT

First Grade
the only changes i see for next week is either burns will come in for gi or nielsen on the
wing with aj to fullback. i dont think madge will make make massive changes to our
agree.
We've trained all off season for a certain style with certain players in certain positions. To change everything up after 1 injury affected loss would mean we are second guessing ourselves and makes us start again at step 1

Rabbits20

Immortal
It'll be too late to make changes when it's all over.

Madge is digging his grave.

De tmTrajic

Juniors
This is the team I would like to see--

Burns
Johnston
Hunt
Jennings
Goodwin
Walker
Cook
Sam B.
Farah
Musgrove
Sutton
Crichton
Murray
BENCH
Tom B
George B
Talakai
Turner

It's throw caution to the wind-----give the players plenty of freedom to play their natural games & be creative!!

And don't let the coach get involved at all!!!
I like the idea of Sam up front. We won a grand final with him i the front row. Twins & Musgrove with a back rower & cook at full back works for me.

doyen

Bench
Sam played lock in the GF!!!

Helllloooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At present the opposition are guffawing uncontrollably at our front row--it is below par & needs an up-front leader to snuff the battle with delight!!

NOT a wanderer with a loose roving commission to swan around.

I take it Sam is our forward leader---he needs to show it with a dominating display of leading in the front row & showing players like Musgrove,Tyrrell et al how it's done!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
At present the opposition are guffawing uncontrollably at our front row--it is below par & needs an up-front leader to snuff the battle with delight!!

I take it Sam is our forward leader---he needs to show it with a dominating display of leading in the front row & showing players like Musgrove,Tyrrell et al how it's done!!
I see where you're coming from.

We don't have a good enough replacement for lock though????

I actually don't see Musgrove as a problem. He will get better. It's Tyrrell that is a problem Doyen. He is deteriorating as you know.

As R20 said Tyrrell doesn't have it in him
The other players don't fear him are u kidding they r laughing

Go Bunnies

Juniors
I like the idea of Sam up front. We won a grand final with him i the front row. Twins & Musgrove with a back rower & cook at full back works for me.
This is the team I would like to see--

Burns
Johnston
Hunt
Jennings
Goodwin
Walker
Cook
Sam B.
Farah
Musgrove
Sutton
Crichton
Murray
BENCH
Tom B
George B
Talakai
Turner

It's throw caution to the wind-----give the players plenty of freedom to play their natural games & be creative!!

CAFPOW

Juniors
i expect g. burgess and reynolds will come in for musgrove or rochow and kelly.
i can't see madge dropping tyrrell or clark. both players ran hard against the
tigpies even though their impact is the same as a mozzie taking on a mack truck.

alien

Referee

Latest posts