What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best line up for round 2

alien

Referee
08-04-2012.jpg

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi r20 and alien all we got to do now is drop clark and turner for tburgi and cherro i know the dont knowers will want to retain clark becoz they still aint got a clue becoz they cant differentiate between a 1st grade player and a dud and if the dud plays well then he is a 1st grade player in their eyes.clark and tyrrell and turner are not souths future in any way shape or form this is the logical team below and if you look closely kelly and tyrrell are not there in rd2 i wonder why, i am sure the mind boggles for a few on here tyrrell looks so fit bla bla bla bla lol at that and kelly is a noted half back and we should give him a go huh? please explain? he is a super dud anyway hopefully clark and turner are next to evaporate to the nsw cup no more kelly and tyrrell please souths they are super duds..oh it was great to see reyno back again..its so elementary that alien and r20 and myself pick the best team for rd2.....although i did see a couple of them catching on r20 they seem to have started respecting our views its evident on here ive noticed lol....Shadow...
SOUTHS TOP 17
1. AJ
2. Burns
3. Hunt
4. Jennings
5. Goodwin
6. Cody
7. Farah
8. Musgrove
9. Cook
10. G. Burgess
11. Sutton