What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best NSW players to never play representative football?

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Yeah tbh it's laughable that Blake Austin didn't get selected over the last 2 years.
Good for the Raiders though...

I don't think it's that laughable.

Last year was his breakout year and it's rare to pick a player on 3 months of form.

This year he had a disrupted start to the year with injury and forming a new combo with Sezer so didn't have the same form/opportunity leading into Origin.

Mr Spock!

Referee
John Sutton should have had a go by now.....even on the NSW bench.

And Craig Coleman in the 80s though he had a fair bit of competition.

GW.

Juniors
I created this thread, yet I cannot respect it as nearly all posters ignored the cardinal rule of players that have NEVER played any form of rep football and that includes the city and country battle.

Any idiot can rattle off non SOO players, but the trick, and the hard part, is to find someone who has played NO form of rep footy.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I created this thread, yet I cannot respect it as nearly all posters ignored the cardinal rule of players that have NEVER played any form of rep football and that includes the city and country battle.

Any idiot can rattle off non SOO players, but the trick, and the hard part, is to find someone who has played NO form of rep footy.
considering even josh mccrone has played city v country that is quite the challenge

GW.

Juniors
considering even josh mccrone has played city v country that is quite the challenge

Correct, even harder wit hthe 50 game minimum, and thats the fun.

I still think Jeff Robson is the winner here. Absolutely carving up atm.

JJ

Immortal
Jeff Robson, carving them up... yep, the thread cannot be respected

GW.

Juniors
Jeff Robson, carving them up... yep, the thread cannot be respected

He is carrying a very depleted Eels team. Despite just joining them.

He gets alot of credit, but hasnt got so much as a country jumper.

No ones saying he is a world beater, but he has been on the scene since 2004. 13 seasons ago. In 13 seasons and nearly 200 first grade games he has managed to not get a call up, despite being talked about for even origin at some points! 2013 for example.

Its fine if you disagree, but who else can you serve up?

Latest posts