What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best NSW players to never play representative football?

Rod

Bench
Luke Burt forged a pretty decent first grade career with basically no rep football.

GW.

Juniors
Now everyones spurting off players from the beginning of time.

Keep it current people.

Ok G-Dub

How about...Brett Hetherington!

l_1995%20series%202%20single%20card0186.jpg

How many other cats can say they were actually a "hot prospect"?

..ah wait, it turns out BH represented Australia at the Super League world 9's in 97, so I guess that rules him out.

Drat.

GW.

Juniors
Brett Hetheringon and Preston Campbell are both not current players.

Rules;
Current
No rep whatsoever
50 game minimum

^^ this is the challenge. This is why its hard.

Its very easy to find players that fit2/3 criteria but not many fit the entire bill.

You could technically say Ian Hindmarsh.

mongoose

Coach
Blacklock played for St George - at times NSW picked some absolute donkeys from St George. I was always amazed that NSW didn't pick Blacklock given their penchant for anything mediocre from Kogarah.

It's why I always believed the conspiracy against Aboriginal players. Timmins over Mundine at five eighth. Seriously?

Timmins played 5/8 in 03 next to Johns. Mundine had left the game by then.

Brett Hetheringon and Preston Campbell are both not current players.

Rules;
Current
No rep whatsoever
50 game minimum

^^ this is the challenge. This is why its hard.

Its very easy to find players that fit2/3 criteria but not many fit the entire bill.

You could technically say Ian Hindmarsh.

You just ruled out Hetherington due to not being a current player, then you mention I. Hindmarsh. What part of the game is this?

GW.

Juniors
You just ruled out Hetherington due to not being a current player, then you mention I. Hindmarsh. What part of the game is this?
Iam Hindmarsh is still a player, just been ruled out with injury fior the season, but technically on the books.

EDIT:
I am thinking of Ian Henderson. Dont i feel dumb.

GW.

Juniors
ACTPanthers,

You always there taking digs.

Do you even contribute to the forum? Or are you just here to cut down other people? Thats all i see you do.

My advice is to develop a personality and some opinions of your own.

I admitted that i got the Ian Hs mixed up in the same post. Up to this point, i thought theywere the same player! I was wondering why it felt like he has been around forever lol.

Latest posts