What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Rumours Now Debunked

Old Timer

Coach
We love a rumour at the Dragons and very few ever come true so it might be fun to get a list of the best one's together and have a laugh about the fanciful things we argue over.
Here are a few recent one's to start off with
1. Hasler to us
2. Cleary to us
3. T-Rex to us
4. Farrah to us
5. Trbojevic brothers to us

We love a rumour at the Dragons and very few ever come true so it might be fun to get a list of the best one's together and have a laugh about the fanciful things we argue over.
Here are a few recent one's to start off with
1. Hasler to us
2. Cleary to us
3. T-Rex to us
4. Farrah to us
5. Trbojevic brothers to us

Matt Gillett to Dragons.

Those Broncos pricks were just taking the p!ss out of us as a Club yet again.

Living in QLD I can't stand them and love when they fail. Still remember Alan Franger singing that song after 93 G/F.

2015 G/F Kyle Feldt in the corner as the siren goes, get that up ya you Donkey wankers.

Dragon for life

Juniors
Matt Gillett to Dragons.

Those Broncos pricks were just taking the p!ss out of us as a Club yet again.

Living in QLD I can't stand them and love when they fail. Still remember Alan Franger singing that song after 93 G/F.

2015 G/F Kyle Feldt in the corner as the siren goes, get that up ya you Donkey wankers.

Agree. Living in Queensland and supporting the saints has been difficult. Have always supported whoever is playing the Broncos. This is especially tough when it's someone like Melbourne or Rabbitohs.

Because i'm such a terrible punter I always have a bet on the Broncos ( which I see as putting a hoodoo on them), this way if they win I win and if the lose I also win. Known to mate mates as my safety bet. Lol

Willow

Assistant Moderator
McGregor to be sacked
I lost count of the amount of people saying this.

It was like everyone seemed to know someone who heard it from some mate who has close connection to a friend with contacts at the club.

To be fair, it seemed plausible, given that other coaches have been sacked for better results. But it seems that the rumour mill underestimated the ineptitude at the top.

Old Timer

Coach
So many to choose from

Lafai to us although some say he did come but I must of blinked

At the start of 2016 we were top 8 if not top 4

Mary had (correct tense) a future as an NRL coach

Our attack is a work in progress

One that was not a rumour

Mary had a little lamb
It's fleece was white as snow
He put it n the 1st grade side
And called it Jake Marketto

Dragon Revival

Juniors
Also I was told by Trent Barrett's father-in-law that Brett Finch was going to join the Club. John Fleming was a character and told me that Tony Priddle was going to re-sign and that actually happened.

hazzbeen

Bench
So many to choose from

Lafai to us although some say he did come but I must of blinked

At the start of 2016 we were top 8 if not top 4

Mary had (correct tense) a future as an NRL coach

Our attack is a work in progress

One that was not a rumour

Mary had a little lamb
It's fleece was white as snow
He put it n the 1st grade side
And called it Jake Marketto
Hay Old Timer , just on Jake Marketto tell me he has not signed again ?

Old Timer

Coach
Hay Old Timer , just on Jake Marketto tell me he has not signed again ?

From the Dragons website "player profiles"

Marketo has agreed to terms on a two-year contract extension that will see him remain at the Red-and-Whites until at least the end of the 2017 season.

Latest posts