What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

best team 2004

bunnies_boy

Juniors
what do u guys reckn will be a good team 4 da bunnies next year??

1. watts
2. l. macdougall
3.hookey
4. a. macdougall
5. marteene
6. harrison
7. byrne
8. hall
9. minichello
10. stringer
11. fletcher
12. smith
13. hill

bench

14. manu
15.kearney
16.meredith
17. polaise

n also what do u guys think alley tovio will do in 2004?? anything??

HBG

Juniors
It might be there best team, but they fielded a team a lot worse than that, which defeated the Melbourne Storm 41-14. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
okay, anyway, back to the topic (team for '04) i was wondering who you guys think your first string hooker, and interchange hooker will be out sfs way next year?

thomo

Juniors
JessEel said:
okay, anyway, back to the topic (team for '04) i was wondering who you guys think your first string hooker, and interchange hooker will be out sfs way next year?
You mean people are supposed to stay on topic on these forums? :shock:

Walker will be our first choice hooker next season with Death, Kearney and Storer providing back-up. Hopefully Minichiello is used in the backrow as this is where he is most suited.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
thomo said:
JessEel said:
You mean people are supposed to stay on topic on these forums? :shock:

Walker will be our first choice hooker next season with Death, Kearney and Storer providing back-up. Hopefully Minichiello is used in the backrow as this is where he is most suited.

thanks mate, so you wouldn't have heard any rumours about buying a guy from Parra's first divvy team? hooker? irvine?
and do you souths fans just get nothing but other teams paying you out? :roll: idiots with nouffin else to do? ya poor buggers!

thomo

Juniors
JessEel said:
thanks mate, so you wouldn't have heard any rumours about buying a guy from Parra's first divvy team? hooker? irvine?
and do you souths fans just get nothing but other teams paying you out? :roll: idiots with nouffin else to do? ya poor buggers!
Haven't heard that rumour. Only rumour I've heard re a hooker with Souths has been Riddell.

In regards to some supporters of other teams wanting to pay us out - I couldn't care less. They have a right to free speech - but I'm more interested in talking about the serious matters in rugby league rather than continuing the internal war that rugby league still seems to be fighting. However, if they wish to spend their time discussing Souths rather than their own clubs then good luck to them.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Tigerpete said:
Come on Shaun, i see where your coming from and its not gonna work. good try though! So pretty much you feel the Wests Tigers will have a worse side than this season???.....fair enough, you're entitled to you opinion, you might be right but i suspect you wont.

Thats cool. I respect that. Because all im trying to say is i think they might be . I wish the tigers best of luck for season 2004. I wish all these teams best of luck for 2004 Rabbitohs , Tigers, Dragons, Panthers, WARRIORS, Cowboys, Sharks, Eels and Raiders. The teams i dont wish good luck are the knights (i dont like Johns), Sea Eagles( Hoppoate), Roosters ( 2 grand finals in a row), Bulldogs ( Mason, O'Meley a strong side to beat , + they were caught cheating in 2002 ), Storm ( just to piss the other guy off :p ) and Bronco's ( they've made the play-offs too many times recently , as well as Webke, Civonaceva, Tallis and De Vere too many good players coming up).

brook

First Grade
So anyway...

Where do people think Kearney will play for most of the year? From what I've seen of him (mostly when he was with norths) he looked to be a promising halfback but I would say byrne will have that locked up pretty safe (barring injury)

thomo

Juniors
brook said:
So anyway...

Where do people think Kearney will play for most of the year? From what I've seen of him (mostly when he was with norths) he looked to be a promising halfback but I would say byrne will have that locked up pretty safe (barring injury)
Pretty sure that Kearney will be used off the bench because of his utility value. He will be used mainly as a hooker but can also cover halfback five-eighth and fullback.