What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

best warriors fan sites?

da mad maori

Juniors
nzwarriors.com is down AGAIN!!!!
Your question....Its not about the best site,when it comes to discussing the Warriors
they are all good.In fact,they are all EXCELLENT.!!!!!

Iafeta

Referee
Robster, I love your Murphy site. I reckon thats outstanding dedication to one player, especially when the player is not selected on a weekly basis. That is just awesome! I reckon the Murphster would be flattered with it, great effort.

Robster

Bench
thanks guys, Murph is a underated player and can't wait to get the interview done for him, btw can you guys sign my guestbook. My emails not working so if you wish to ask murphy a question in the interview please submit your question below.

Robster said:
thanks guys, Murph is a underated player and can't wait to get the interview done for him, btw can you guys sign my guestbook. My emails not working so if you wish to ask murphy a question in the interview please submit your question below.

Yea the season reviews are rather good :)

even if i do say so myself seeing as i wrote them
:p

So Robster you've heard back from Murph???

Cos last i heard he wasn't responding to any of your letters or emails.

Cool if he has agreed to the interview

Robster

Bench
I'm speaking to a relation of Murph, he's gonna make sure he gets in contact with me.

Also good to see that you have got Murphy's birthday correct in his profile at long last. as i used to say "1st January" He actually shares the same Birthday as Vinnie Anderson the "14th of February" But Vinnie Was born a year later in 1979.

Also some info for your site if you want it.

Murphy attended St Marys College for his Secondary Education.

And played his junior footy for Toowoomba Valley.

Hope this info helps :)

da mad maori

Juniors
Just got some info that you may want to know.nzwarriors.com got hacked and things hopefully will be back in place tomorrow.

Latest posts