What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Betting Rules

Vee

First Grade
Did the NRL waive those during the finals?

As a Cowboys fan, I've been waiting to see if Matt Scott survived the cut to 19?

Such a good idea by the NRL to foil late inclusions and we've just seemed to let it go

M2D2

Bench
i THINK they skipped the cut to 19 during the finals. It goes 21 to 17 an hour before.

Jerkwad2000

Juniors
As a Cowboys fan, I've been waiting to see if Matt Scott survived the cut to 19?

Have you looked at NRL.com? Cause I just did and it looks pretty clear to me that he is in the 19. The 17 will be finalised an hour or so before kick off. Same as every week.

Vee

First Grade
Have you looked at NRL.com? Cause I just did and it looks pretty clear to me that he is in the 19. The 17 will be finalised an hour or so before kick off. Same as every week.
Yeah, my mistake. I was thinking they had to cut it to 19 48hrs out and just remembered it was 24hr.

Cheers

Latest posts