What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Ant strikes again

BTown324

Juniors
I am actually enjoying it. The sound is off and there is very little cinematic or narrative presence but apart from that as a basic tennis sim it's not bad. It's just a shame they released it before it was ready.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I am actually enjoying it. The sound is off and there is very little cinematic or narrative presence but apart from that as a basic tennis sim it's not bad. It's just a shame they released it before it was ready.
I'm enjoying it now too that I've got the hang of it...

I was hating it but I've persisted and turned that around.

Went down to Nadal in a 3 setter but took the first 6-2 and then lost to 7-5,6-4.

Now playing as Barty in Aussie Open and into third round!

My timing is really getting there now

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Cricket games are the only ones of theirs that I'd buy (again)
Missed the last league game, but from what I read, it wasn't much of an improvement from the last edition

BTown324

Juniors
Perhaps it's time to look at why and how the games were put together? Who funded it? What was their access to players, information, fabrics of the game, were they given the timeline needed to develop it. Were they the publisher and developer or could they have been subcontracted to do it and therefore perhaps not to blame for sub-quality work?

redvscotty

First Grade
This is a problem that is much larger than Big Ant though.

Early access on Steam f**king kills me.

Latest posts