What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash League 2017/18

2 weeks

Coach
f**k, I promised myself I was done with this, but I'll bite - what on earth are you talking about?

They do it in test matches too. Gilly knowing he hit it and walking is completely different to Hughes thinking he's out and being told by the third umpire he isn't. Especially when the replays showed that on the balance, he probably wasn't out.

Anyway, make some nonsensical retort about the WWE that is completely devoid of a point.

Thunder should chase this total in 16 or so.

Chill dude.

I'll simplify it again.

Is this a bastardised version of real cricket?

Timbo

Staff member
What?

Are you asking me if this isn't test cricket? Hughes being given not out has nothing to do with the format.

Timbo

Staff member
Christ on a bike, I'm done on the philosophy of cricket for the evening.

That was a very impressive opening over from Sams, Buttler back in the sheds.

2 weeks

Coach
Anyway it's not going anywhere, it's boring you & boring me.

FTR I reckon this is like sport-tainment or something like that.
I dunno I was bored anyway, but you guys getting triggered bought out the troll in me.

Bazal

Post Whore
Lol
Knew you'd avoid answering but quote me.
Why does my question anger you?
You need to relax, it's just bullshit cricket chat.

I think you need to revisit the definition of anger, tbh...I'm more mildly amused than anything. Particularly at accusations of avoiding a question when this post is your answer to mine

Bazal

Post Whore
Dougie has come full circle...from Bald Eagle to Formerly Bald Eagle and back to Even Balder Eagle....

Bazal

Post Whore
f**k this Howey merkin can't even get his corny jokes right.

Groucho? f**king Groucho?

And he's still better than Punter and Junior....seriously, I have no idea how people prefer these spanners to the Nine team. And I think the Nine team is abysmal.

2 weeks

Coach
I already told you, I think the question is ridiculous. The answer, therefore, is implied.

Gotcha before the edit champ.

So you quoted me not to answer the question but to what?

My turn for an edit.

Why do you think asking if 20/20 is real cricket or not is ridiculous?

Bazal

Post Whore
Gotcha before the edit champ.

So you quoted me not to answer the question but to what?

So because I quoted you I therefore must answer the question? How come you have not answered mine, then? After all, you quoted me...lol.

Are you related to Razor?

TIGER14

Bench
f**k me, this thread has turned to shit.
Any danger of talking about the game?

It's like listening to Chappelli and his irrelevant stories about nothing.

2 weeks

Coach
So because I quoted you I therefore must answer the question? How come you have not answered mine, then? After all, you quoted me...lol.

Are you related to Razor?

Who is Razor?

And yes when a simple question was asked about cricket I reckon an answer would be appropriate behavior.

You are taking this so seriously.

If you don't want to answer that is okay.