What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big boppers needed,apply here.......

simon says

First Grade
To compete with the top 4 sides we need some big boppers.We just arent getting enough meters out of our forwards.Last night not one of the pack made 100 metres ground.We need most of them making 100 plus,but none........

We must go into the market and buy some beef......Ive had a look at the market and there isnt a lot,but there are a few and I reckon we should have a real dash at them.....

Willy Mason,Matt Parsons,Ben Kennedy,Brent Kite......are all off contract and all their clubs are having real problems retaining all their players.If we could get two(or even one)of these guys we are in business.Until we get some raw meat we are going to struggle IMHO......

daslacker

Juniors
I wouldn't mind getting 1 of those,more so mason/kite atm.
Doubt we would get kennedy.Don't rate parsons.

I sent a email to noyce last year to look at hutch
maviva.I would be looking at some of the best props
comming through in pl.also have a look at some of
the kiwi union sides.

Anonymous

Juniors
Brent Kite is good. I've always rated him, ever since his debut (was against us wasn't it?). He'd be a brilliant pickup. Dragons will struggle to keep him too.

Latest posts