What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big News - 6 about to be dropped

big news about to drop about dropping 6 players for failing to meet team standards.

Manu, vete, lisone, hurrell, mutts and bodene.

Last edited:

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Well it isn't performance related as we haven't advised the Dragons we'll forfeit.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
The saddest thing is that you see so many of those names as senior players. Mutts, Manu, Thompson should be leading the team, not pulling guys like Lisone/Vete astray.

Idiots, the lot of them.

Apparently out on the piss and dragged vete along as sober driver. next day failed to attend a team session.

Seriously Mutts has been a cancer for some time now. Let him go before he drags more young players down with him.

vvvrulz

Coach
big news about to drop about dropping 6 players for failing to meet team standards.

Manu, vete, lisone, hurrell, mutts and bodene.

wtf

Manu ran off his line (which he always did anyway), but he put in some strong runs. First game back wasn't it?
Vete, has he even played lately?
Lisone dropped in a great 20 mins or so against the Dogs, couple of shocking reads last week but he's still a young player in progress
Hurrell doesn't even play
Mutts was average last week but he's been ok generally
Bodene was strong on attack despite bad defensive leads, one of a dozen guilty of that

It's shocking that *any* clean-out doesn't involve Luke or Gubb, our two worst players right now.

Big Marn

Juniors
was it a goodbye sesh with Hurrell i wonder?
There is a soundcloud interview with jim doyle on the mobile version of the herald at the moment. not on the full herald website. Jim kept his cards close to his chest but the gist of it is that players were punished for not meeting warriors standards in professionalism etc.

JJ

Immortal
Hurrell :lol:

Good on McFadden for doing this - that said it just shows how f**ked the club is...

JJ

Immortal
. Jim kept his cards close to his chest but the gist of it is that players were punished for not meeting warriors standards in professionalism etc.

Thing is the standard if f**king low given what we see every weekend

this just says that cappys job is safe, coaches jobs hinge on winning and we need wins. but to drop 3 key componants of the make up of our team eg manu, mutts and bodene and 2 up and comers eg vete and lisone and 1 dumbass eg hurrell for a game that wr NEED to win is beyond me. sure the club has standards but why not just fine the f**k out of them

Warriorsoul

Juniors
#$% dropping them to Reserve Grade!!!! :( Reserve Grade is full of players who slog their guts out week after week for a chance to crack the big time.

I'd not only drop them from the First Grade side but ban them from the stadium altogether. You're suspended from the squad. Not only that but I'd send them out on ridealongs with the local cops for the night or to help out at the local Emergency Department. See what commitment to work really means.

Self-entitled a$$holes

vvvrulz

Coach
Oh off field issues, well that's dumb from our lads
Expected better from Manu especially

We've become the West Indies

Matua

Bench
Clearly the club is in turmoil, the players don't respect the coach.

Furthermore, as noted by Rhythm and Stealth clearly Cappy's job is safe. You don't do this in a public way unless you feel you have the backing of the boss.

Going to war with Manu isn't going to help you get the team motivated.

It's almost past the point where I can ever have any enjoyment from this organisation. Most of my teams across codes don't win much, but they're not as batshit as this organisation.

Scott

Bench
Good on McFadden. Regardless of 'not meeting standards' or 'out on the piss' or 'failing to attend a review', changes need to be made. I have to say that Matulino & Thompson get alot of love around here. Yes, they both run the ball well, but lets be frank, they have both been disgraceful in every game they have played on defense. Neither has been willing to put their bodies on the line all season.

As for Hurrell. I'd put him on leave, then call him in on July 1, and rip his contract up. That way his season is completely f**ked.

Latest posts