What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest half-back ever?

brook

First Grade
:lol: corey pearson!!
its well known among tigers fans that he slips into halfback whenever he gets the chance

Mad Dogg

Juniors
Andrew Gee tries to get in there occasionally (and normally distributes the ball better than Berrigan).

Anonymous

Juniors
I'm pretty sure Sione is bigger than Croker. When did Croker ever start a game at half-back anyway?

Your replies are all very funny, but I'm talking about players who actually started a game at half-back and were named to play there, not just a few fatties who like to get in to first receiver from time to time.

Andrew Gee is the worst of this lot (although he does have a nice pass), he must be the biggest waste of space in the NRL. When he came on on Sunday I said to my Dad that now the stage was set for him and Jerry SeuSeu to have a pass-off :lol:

Well Laurie wore the number 7 on his back in a semi against Saints in 93, after Stuart broke his ankle. But Sione's bigger.