What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Billy Burns

Stake Removed

First Grade
A signing probably didn't get much publicity, picked up from Drags.
I actually think he will be better then just a backup.
When he was at Panther actually looked quiet good and managed as well to score a few tries, yes in the best team in the comp.
Went to Dragons and struggled was that on him I doubt it, they were and are a rabble when your captain wants out, not the greatest confidence booster for a player.
He comes to the Sharks a team 5-7 you would rank, I would except substantial improvement now he is back in a team with a good system.
He is only 25, he played 13 games last season 5 of them over 100 metres, he can play 80 minutes of needed.
Missed tackles 42 but we know with wrong systems in place that happens.
I think we may have made an astute signing on very little outlay

Crush

Coach
He’s got potential to be more than a depth player, I was disappointed we let him go, would have liked to see what a proper coach could have done with him.

imasharkie

Coach
A signing probably didn't get much publicity, picked up from Drags.
I actually think he will be better then just a backup.
When he was at Panther actually looked quiet good and managed as well to score a few tries, yes in the best team in the comp.
Went to Dragons and struggled was that on him I doubt it, they were and are a rabble when your captain wants out, not the greatest confidence booster for a player.
He comes to the Sharks a team 5-7 you would rank, I would except substantial improvement now he is back in a team with a good system.
He is only 25, he played 13 games last season 5 of them over 100 metres, he can play 80 minutes of needed.
Missed tackles 42 but we know with wrong systems in place that happens.
I think we may have made an astute signing on very little outlay
I'm a fan of him, he works hard when he is on the field.