What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bing Lee at the back

Pencilled at number one. This might be a good thing for him. will keep him involved in the game a lot more.
Interesting to see how it pans out.
Can we rebuild him?

M2D2

Bench
i0d9q.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
Bing would go alright in the Indian top 13, but I reckon Keppel Dev would get the Captaincy and he'd relish the hard work in the front row.

They (the indians) have a cracker in Sachin feeding the scrums.

Sourav Ganguly got a bit of the Dariarse about him, he is a precious sook and as for Gavaskar, he runs as hard a Paris in his prime.

I just don't think the Indians will be a force until they tighten up the spine.

I thought Rohit Sharma at hooker would be more of a success, especially after his stint at the Tits.

But I reckon Bing at the 1 would give it a real good crack. What with the international transfer market the way it is he will at least make a good packet of dosh topped off with his guest appearances in them Bollywood fillums.

I actually agree in a way. I think they are both really talented fellas, but they both appeared to be horrified by mistakes & play well within themselves. Both real confidence players.
Out of the 2, Lee is the better natural athlete. he could really be a good footy player.

McLovin

Staff member
Well he can't be any worse than that time Beale was selected at fullback...

myrrh ken

First Grade
Lee would make a terrible cricketer. While he has a fast bowlers body, he has to catch a ball about 1/20th the size.

bluefox68

Staff member
The bad news for us - he (Lee) is signed until the end of 2018.
I would not re-sign Beale, but instead put our hopes in one of the 20s players.
Hopefully Gal re-signs soon, and then we need to retain some big bodies, although I'm not sure Taga is the answer...

coolumsharkie

Referee
I dont think he shows as much promise as DTTC reckons. He's just all arms and legs for mine. Kind of Joel Garner-ish, gawky I think the term is. Then again that Villa dude for the Storm is incredible with a similar body. I can understand why people would hope he comes good. How old is he?