What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bing Lee at the back

Frenzy.

Immortal
1 Edrick Lee
2 Reubenn Rennie
3 Bessie Aufaga-Toomaga
4 Jesse Ramien
5 Joshua Tuilagi
6 Leigh Higgins
7 Kurt Kara
8 Kurt Dillon
22 Jason Schirnack
10 Jeremy Latimore
11 Sam Tagataese
12 Jack Williams
13 Kenny Niko
Interchange
14 Tepatasi Fuiava
15 Jayden McDonogh
16 Jaimin Jolliffe
19 Blake Judd

Good looking 3/4s. No spot there for Bing IMO

shaggs

Coach
1 Edrick Lee
2 Reubenn Rennie
3 Bessie Aufaga-Toomaga
4 Jesse Ramien
5 Joshua Tuilagi
6 Leigh Higgins
7 Kurt Kara
8 Kurt Dillon
22 Jason Schirnack
10 Jeremy Latimore
11 Sam Tagataese
12 Jack Williams
13 Kenny Niko
Interchange
14 Tepatasi Fuiava
15 Jayden McDonogh
16 Jaimin Jolliffe
19 Blake Judd

Good looking 3/4s. No spot there for Bing IMO
That team is so ordinary

shaggs

Coach
I dont think he shows as much promise as DTTC reckons. He's just all arms and legs for mine. Kind of Joel Garner-ish, gawky I think the term is. Then again that Villa dude for the Storm is incredible with a similar body. I can understand why people would hope he comes good. How old is he?
You aren't saying edrick lee and Suliasi vunivalu have the same body type are you??

Vunivalu is the model all wingers will be made from. He is a fine specimen of muscle
Edrick lee. 5th grade park cricketer with long skinny limbs

So let me get this right.

This is a thread started about Edrick Lee being moved to full back in the State Cup?

Gee I hate bye weeks......

Don Tweddle

Juniors
Edrick is clearly down on confidence at the moment. Would be interesting to see what he could be if he puts it all together. Not many players have that speed. Great jumper as well.

Clydesdale came into the Newtown side yesterday, very much the solid unspectacular type.