What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bitchfighting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mish

Juniors
alien said:
Mish if you really dont remember any of this then I am worried about your memory. Im serious.

Ok, I've had enough, I don't even care what its about now, I feel like I'm argueing with a child on a chalkboard.. I offered for you to explain yourself on msn away from here but you have kept talking about it here so I am done with it. I don't wish to comment on it here any further.

alien

Referee
themanonthehill said:
Or nudged strategically around your gunt

You're never going to change. Your children are probably more mature than you are. People like you shouldn't be allowed to have kids.

Fighting41

Juniors
Don't knock it Alien, it might be your only chance?

Anyway you can line up with half the city's Pollies and judges.

Judges ? Get real
Thai ladyboys are far too old for the judiciary
(Alien that's not the panel at Fox Studios either - unless of course a certain ex forward who likes men being held before he rips in is sitting)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
alien said:
This is ridiculous. You are not supposed to tell everyone else when someone reports something.
Mind to tell me where that is stated?
You are just supposed to get rid of it.
No, I'm supposed to check the reported post and moderate it as I see fit.
You said it was childish when callan pk complained to you about you not doing your job properly but he was exactly right what he said and how he said it.
It was childish. And the jibber your punching out now is just as childish.

If you want a heavily moderated and sheltered posting environment, you know where to go.

Fighting41

Juniors
Is that why you went to Phukers MOTH, to join the other half of the judicial sytem sitting at the Kangaroo bar or expats?

alien

Referee
madunit said:
Mind to tell me where that is stated? No, I'm supposed to check the reported post and moderate it as I see fit. It was childish. And the jibber your punching out now is just as childish.

If you want a heavily moderated and sheltered posting environment, you know where to go.

How was it childish? He told you exactly how he felt and he was exactly right. It's no more childish then how you typed in here that I reported someone. You could have wrote that to me via private message.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
So you ignore my other points to pick at me about the semantics over what constitutes as childish.

I don't think you're in a position to tell me I'm being childish after what happened in a certain thread you and many others posted in recently (which I just locked).

alien

Referee
madunit said:
So you ignore my other points to pick at me about the semantics over what constitutes as childish.

I don't think you're in a position to tell me I'm being childish after what happened in a certain thread you and many others posted in recently (which I just locked).

Well why did you have to say I reported someone

tiger_nick

Bench
Jesus Christ get a life people!

I'm embarrassed to be a Wests Tigers fan with this thread around.

Its no secret we probably have the most bogan fans of any club but this is just ridiculous

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
lol, again with the boys club bullshit.

How is it wrong? Give me some evidence that it does not exist, because there sure as f**k is a shit tonne of evidence in its favour.

If there is no boys club, why wasn't the most naturally talented athlete on the squad resigned?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
How is it wrong? Give me some evidence that it does not exist, because there sure as f**k is a shit tonne of evidence in its favour.

If there is no boys club, why wasn't the most naturally talented athlete on the squad resigned?
please present this shit tonne of evidence then.

My evidence that it doesn't exist is the fact that I cannot find any evidence of its existence.

Koroibete has resigned if he's going to Melbourne.

Or do you mean re-signed?

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
please present this shit tonne of evidence then.

My evidence that it doesn't exist is the fact that I cannot find any evidence of its existence.

Koroibete has resigned if he's going to Melbourne.

Or do you mean re-signed?

I meant re-signed clearly...

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
thats rich coming from you.

besides, I didn't say it was a fact.

I always name my sources...

Surely if you're going to make such an assertion that one of our best and longest serving players is out for the rest of the season it'd be best to back it up with even a slither of substantiated evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.