What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bitchfighting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
you seem insistent to pursue this petulant argument so as to avoid providing your "shit-tonne" of evidence clearly showing there's a boys club culture at the club.

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
you seem insistent to pursue this petulant argument so as to avoid providing your "shit-tonne" of evidence clearly showing there's a boys club culture at the club.

The constant flurry of social media updates of the players with all their personal jokes, ALL of which Marika is not involved in is my evidence.

How do you plan on ignoring that?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol

Sorry if I don't believe someone who says their source is some bloke they know, yet tries to palm off that info as fact, and doesn't provide anything concrete to back that 'fact' up, other than some unknown being no-one else other than you knows exists, let alone knows is credible as a source.

This is why "Some bloke I know" is not regarded as a credible or reliable source. Which is why you have provided no facts.

And as I said, I didn't state any facts. A rumour is a rumour, it doesn't matter where it comes from.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Marika not involved in social media jokes is your evidence of a boys club and why he isn't being picked in first grade.

excuse me for a minute...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

...sorry

Do go on...

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
lol

Sorry if I don't believe someone who says their source is some bloke they know, yet tries to palm off that info as fact, and doesn't provide anything concrete to back that 'fact' up, other than some unknown being no-one else other than you knows exists, let alone knows is credible as a source.

This is why "Some bloke I know" is not regarded as a credible or reliable source. Which is why you have provided no facts.

And as I said, I didn't state any facts. A rumour is a rumour, it doesn't matter where it comes from.

So then by your logic, all rumours should not be backed up by any source?

Lets all madly speculate to avoid some f**king idiot judging the supposed legitimacy or quality of ones sources.

Dumb logic for a man who knows so much about football.

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
Marika not involved in social media jokes is your evidence of a boys club and why he isn't being picked in first grade.

excuse me for a minute...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

...sorry

Do go on...

It is indicative of his inability to break away from the boys club. But continue your mindless assertions in favour of a stronger argument.

If my argument is so laughable, why has Marika's retention not been a priority, when someone with less quality and runs on the board like Sironen's has?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
So then by your logic, all rumours should not be backed up by any source?

Lets all madly speculate to avoid some f**king idiot judging the supposed legitimacy or quality of ones sources.

Dumb logic for a man who knows so much about football.
what does my knowledge about football have to do, in any degree, with the publishing of rumours on the internet?

f**k you are thick.

When your source for a rumour is "Some bloke I know" that cannot be confirmed by anyone else, then it is not a credible or reliable source.

Its just a rumour. The source is irrelevant.

You could have said your source was the mop at your uncle's house, it doesn't make the source any more or less credible than "Some bloke I know"

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
what does my knowledge about football have to do, in any degree, with the publishing of rumours on the internet?

f**k you are thick.

When your source for a rumour is "Some bloke I know" that cannot be confirmed by anyone else, then it is not a credible or reliable source.

Its just a rumour. The source is irrelevant.

You could have said your source was the mop at your uncle's house, it doesn't make the source any more or less credible than "Some bloke I know"

When asked for a f**king source on a rumour I posted, what do you expect me to say?

EVERYONE WANTS A SOURCE WHEN THEY HEAR A RUMOUR.

Having a go at a bloke because of their source is an absolute joke.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have no idea why. And neither do you, clearly.

Liam Fulton isn't involved in twitter conversations and jokes (because he doesn't have an account). marika barely uses social media as it is anyway.

How you draw your conclusion from that and call it a 'shit-tonne' of 'evidence' when it's just your opinion constructed to support your 'fact' provided to you by a being only known to you and no one else here, is quite comical.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Your source, for all we know, doesn't exist.

Thats my point you f**king numbat :lol:

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
I have no idea why. And neither do you, clearly.

Liam Fulton isn't involved in twitter conversations and jokes (because he doesn't have an account). marika barely uses social media as it is anyway.

How you draw your conclusion from that and call it a 'shit-tonne' of 'evidence' when it's just your opinion constructed to support your 'fact' provided to you by a being only known to you and no one else here, is quite comical.

Go through all the players past instagram photos. Fults is in all of them. Marika is not.

Whilst it may be easy to pick apart my theorem, it's infinitely stronger than your hypothesis of sweet f**k all. Instead of giving other people shit for having differing beliefs to you, why don't you come up with some shit your self, and attempt to create some constructive conversation on here instead of being a perennial argumentative f**kwhit.

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
Your source, for all we know, doesn't exist.

Thats my point you f**king numbat :lol:

Shall I post screenshots and record future conversations for you?

Do you want to meet this man over a cup of jack?

Do you want him to make an account and personally address you?

By your logic, there would be no speculation of any issue in Rugby League.

Unless it's backed up by a source that some f**kwhit believes, it's not worth saying. What a dry forum this would be then.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Go through all the players past instagram photos. Fults is in all of them. Marika is not.

Whilst it may be easy to pick apart my theorem, it's infinitely stronger than your hypothesis of sweet f**k all. Instead of giving other people shit for having differing beliefs to you, why don't you come up with some shit your self, and attempt to create some constructive conversation on here instead of being a perennial argumentative f**kwhit.

You have drawn a conclusion from absolute thin air.

Sorry, but I'm not one to "come up with some shit" "and attempt to create" anything.

I deal with facts. And when I hear something that isn't fact, I make it clear that its not a fact.

I don't make up fanciful bullshit stories like you do, to try and come across as some gossip guru king on the internet.

By all means, go right ahead and continue to "come up with some shit". It amuses me to no end that you take it all so seriously and believe you are some sort of authority on the inner sanctum of the club, despite never being within cooee of it.

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
You have drawn a conclusion from absolute thin air.

Sorry, but I'm not one to "come up with some shit" "and attempt to create" anything.

I deal with facts. And when I hear something that isn't fact, I make it clear that its not a fact.

I don't make up fanciful bullshit stories like you do, to try and come across as some gossip guru king on the internet.

By all means, go right ahead and continue to "come up with some shit". It amuses me to no end that you take it all so seriously and believe you are some sort of authority on the inner sanctum of the club, despite never being within cooee of it.

I've posted 2 rumours that I've heard. That is so far from claiming to be a club insider it's not funny. I named my source. Nowhere near the inner sanctum of the club. You are clueless.

You claim to deal in facts and then make blind sweeping assertions about how I present myself on here. That is not the behaviour of a man who "deals in facts". If you only deal in facts, then don't post rumours like you do on the Fulton thread. Don't offer a SUBJECTIVE and UNFACTUAL opinion on issues within the Club.

If you deal in facts, practise what you speak, and become the forum statistician you dribbling f**kwhit.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
calling you thick was a compliment I see.

You can post rumours all you want. As I said, a rumour is a rumour, the source means little.

It's not just me who sees it this way. The site guidelines is pretty clear about it too:

RUMOURS: Please note that repeating overheard conversations or something you heard ‘from a mate’ is not considered to be a ‘reliable source’. Rumours and innuendo are not proof
http://leagueunlimited.com/forum-rules/

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
My opinion of you is different to you peddling a rumour as a fact, or starting a rumour about a boys club culture based on your observations of some players on social media.

You are full of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.