What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Austin is a better 5/8 than Anthony Milford & Mitchell Moses

What do you want this thread being posted in all the time. It gets bumped whenever the Raiders play either the Broncos or Tigers or one of the three has a bad game.

Broncos fans are so self-entitled that it's weird. They think it's my responsibility to bump this thread when it falls off the front page, and when Austin is out injured.

I was here the whole time, I never made a thread declaring someone to be better than another certain individual only to be proven wrong and chiming in when it best supported my argument (media releases etc), this thread has been a graveyard at times and Bobby has taken a hiatus on more than one occasion

But I was proven to be 100% right though, so what are you actually talking about?

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I get why they went Moses. He has driven the tigers into being competitive in the back half of the year but I reckon it should have been Maloney.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
NRL.com said:
6. Mitch Moses (Wests Tigers)

Moses's incredible back end of the year for the Wests Tigers was the main reason the club stayed in finals contention until the closing stages of the regular season. Moses finished in the top four when it came to try assists (18 – equal with three others).

Notable mentions: Anthony Milford (Broncos), Corey Norman (Eels), Michael Morgan (Cowboys), Bryce Cartwright (Panthers)

No Austin or Maloney

Walt Flanigan

Referee
It’s only because the NRL team of the year already had 5 Raiders players in there ;-)

It probably is a toss-up between Moses and Maloney, but Moses was shining at the end of the year while Maloney wasn’t going so great.

Paullyboy

Coach
To be fair, Austin hasn't been anything special this year. He hasn't been bad by any means, but he hasn't really done anything to make him dominate like he did in 2015. A lot of that is because the rest of the team are playing so well that he hasn't needed to carry the team on his back (ala Moses).

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Milkford is more talented than Austin but Milkford is a cat who loves to dive and milk penalties,always pretends like he is about to die when someone tackles him,so despite being more talented i would take Austin because he isn't a cat.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
What is going on with milford. He just seems to make a lot of errors lately. He is obviously very talented but he is going through a bit of a slump.

It cant help that hunt isnt doing much.

Also the bronx pack is undersized

Milfrog was awful again tonight. He always makes a lot of errors (most in the NRL last year), but he's making more than usual.

He's also one of the weakest defenders in the game right now.

Overrated.

Danoz Direct

Juniors
Milfrog was awful again tonight. He always makes a lot of errors (most in the NRL last year), but he's making more than usual.

He's also one of the weakest defenders in the game right now.

Overrated.

He is not overrated.

He has been carrying a very painful knee injury for the past month so that may have contributed to the errors.

And he isn't that week. He pulled the Cowboys down all night and didn't let a try in.

Shorty

Staff member
He is not overrated.

He has been carrying a very painful knee injury for the past month so that may have contributed to the errors.

And he isn't that week. He pulled the Cowboys down all night and didn't let a try in.
He flops like a fish out of water to try and get penalties though.
Slows the play of ball down significantly while eyeing off the ref for a penalty.

He seems angry that people have the audacity to tackle him.

Tommy Smith

Referee
He seems angry that people have the audacity to tackle him.
Brent Tate syndrome?

26Nov_BrentTate_800x600.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Latest posts