What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Ferguson

st shaneoh

Juniors
In 2018 Lomax will be the talk of the NRL. He will win the right centre position. I'd say forget Furguson; it's time to use our speedy youngsters.

Mann should get the left wing spot because when he had that spot he and Widdop had a great combination leading to Mann being our top try scorer. I think that there will be hot contention for the right wing spot; Nightingale, Macdonald and a host of speedy young wingers.

My team would look like:
1. Dufty
2. Mann
3. Lomax
4. Lafai
5. Nightingale
6. Widdop
7. Hunt
8. Vaughan
9. McInnes
10. Graham
11. Sims
12. Frizell
13. De Belin

14. Ah Mau
15. Wamsley
16. Host
17. Leilua

Leilua to have a good off-season and will push his way into the side. A four forward bench together with backup from Latimore, Allgood, Laurie and Kerr will ensure that lessons have been learned from the forwards burnout of 2017. In 2018 it will be a power game with depth on the bench and in reserve grade.
No room for Thommo?

Old Timer

Coach
OT, i know what the religion says, but my point is that is an issue for him.
I think the issue for some is the fact that his conversion was done with plenty of publicity and fan fare and he has fallen short of what he said publicly
That being the case some would consider he is a time bomb waiting to go off so why do we want to risk having him at our club?
and Billy Smith and Johnny Raper were angels.
They would also be dealt with harshly today for obscene behaviour
The notion that what was swept under the carpet years ago is either acceptable or to be tolerated is absurd.

Old Timer

Coach
He didn't grab a skirt, he shoved his fingers in a woman's vagina without consent and when she slapped him, he hit her back. That's both digital rape and assault.

The fact that women do it to football players is equally disgusting. However, bringing up examples of it happening to football players doesn't excuse Ferguson's behaviour, particularly when he had a significant height and weight advantage over the woman in question.

Leaving aside his off field behaviour, he hasn't played well in about two years. It was his handling error in the prelim that let Nth Qld back into the game and he damn near lost the game for the Chooks vs Brisbane. He's one of the least clutch motherf**kers in the game and we just cut Dugan for being a bit of an idiot. Why would we want Fingers?
Well said
He is a liability in many areas.

Saintsified

Bench
I think the issue for some is the fact that his conversion was done with plenty of publicity and fan fare and he has fallen short of what he said publicly
That being the case some would consider he is a time bomb waiting to go off so why do we want to risk having him at our club?

They would also be dealt with harshly today for obscene behaviour
The notion that what was swept under the carpet years ago is either acceptable or to be tolerated is absurd.
Its tolerated, how can you be certain Slater, Cronk and Smith are not bogans, but its swept under the carpet?

Saintsified

Bench
He didn't grab a skirt, he shoved his fingers in a woman's vagina without consent and when she slapped him, he hit her back. That's both digital rape and assault.

The fact that women do it to football players is equally disgusting. However, bringing up examples of it happening to football players doesn't excuse Ferguson's behaviour, particularly when he had a significant height and weight advantage over the woman in question.

Leaving aside his off field behaviour, he hasn't played well in about two years. It was his handling error in the prelim that let Nth Qld back into the game and he damn near lost the game for the Chooks vs Brisbane. He's one of the least clutch motherf**kers in the game and we just cut Dugan for being a bit of an idiot. Why would we want Fingers?
Was that her story after being rejected? and it was not at Northies.

Saintsified

Bench
Ha ha, funny.
They may win as many games though!

I almost think....the more mongrels we sign ....the better.

Within reason of course, no cannibals or cold blooded murderers, but otherwise, bring them on.

Mean machines like Rocket Rod Reddy, I watched the replay of the 77 grand final and how Reddy dismantled Ray Price.... who was a great footballer... was simply outstanding from Reddy.

Pure thuggery within the rules.

Saints 22
Parramatta 0

Says it all.
You just explained Michael Ennis.

JDHD

Juniors
Was that her story after being rejected? and it was not at Northies.

Okay motherf**ker, listen up: funnily enough, there was CCTV footage that was submitted in court against Ferguson. He then plead not guilty on the ground of 'I thought she'd be into it'.

I'm sorry that you haven't been able to find a woman that will agree to have sex with you and as such you treat women either as whores or as if they were toys to look after your knob but neither of those are acceptable. Your behaviour and attitude is something I'd expect on 4chan, and while you maybe celebrated on there for your views, in the real world, you're just a sexist piece of shit.

Saintsified

Bench
Just when I thought Neanderthals and Trogledites were extinct.
One can only hope that your dark side is only evident in here and not out in the public arena.
Oh please Mr Prim and proper, get off your horse. As if you were an Angel yourself....the World has gone mad with all this bullshit.

Saintsified

Bench
Okay motherf**ker, listen up: funnily enough, there was CCTV footage that was submitted in court against Ferguson. He then plead not guilty on the ground of 'I thought she'd be into it'.

I'm sorry that you haven't been able to find a woman that will agree to have sex with you and as such you treat women either as whores or as if they were toys to look after your knob but neither of those are acceptable. Your behaviour and attitude is something I'd expect on 4chan, and while you maybe celebrated on there for your views, in the real world, you're just a sexist piece of shit.
I never said that buddy (actually lollipopER), i never said what he did was right, but dont make out like she was some angel either. WTF is a good ol marriage material chick doing in a club at 3am getting massaged by a drunk footballer?

JDHD

Juniors
Oh please Mr Prim and proper, get off your horse. As if you were an Angel yourself....the World has gone mad with all this bullshit.

I can honestly say I've never sexually assaulted anyone and I have a feeling Old Timer can say the same. The world hasn't gone mad, it's just realised that people who behave and think like you have been tolerated for too long and the line is being drawn.

JDHD

Juniors
I never said that buddy (actually lollipopER), i never said what he did was right, but dont make out like she was some angel either. WTF is a good ol marriage material chick doing in a club at 3am getting massaged by a drunk footballer?

The f**k is talking about marriage? I've had my share of good times at and after clubs. I just always made sure the girls were both sober enough to consent.

Saintsified

Bench
I can honestly say I've never sexually assaulted anyone and I have a feeling Old Timer can say the same. The world hasn't gone mad, it's just realised that people who behave and think like you have been tolerated for too long and the line is being drawn.
Bla bla bla, all im saying is the woman was no Angel herself ok, Fergo is a dickhead but also lives in a fishbowl for wannabees who want fame as well. Yes he did wrong but he paid the price, let him be now.

Old Timer

Coach
I have always been ready to accept full accountability for my actions
You and your like including that drop kick Ferguson are always looking for someone else to blame.

Saintsified

Bench
I have always been ready to accept full accountability for my actions
You and your like including that drop kick Ferguson are always looking for someone else to blame.
hahahaha oh please, you have never picked up a girl in a nightclub? man you must be from the ballroom era, when the girls sit down nicely in a row waiting for a guy to come along and ask them for a dance.

Latest posts