What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bledisloe 2 in Brisbane

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Deserved Wallabies win. There was definitely a massive difference in motivation in the first half. Aussies had a lot, All Blacks very little. Was a nice wake up call for them and at half time they probabl realised it was getting embarrassing and pulled their finger out. Too little too late though.

As a kiwi, I'm not disappointed about this. Even though I'd like them to win every test usually we get caught with our pants down at WC after a long period of not losing.

Not worried about the Aussies at the WC simply because I think getting to the final is the All Black's biggest hurdle. In a final, at Eden Park I don't think anyone will beat the All Black's and we shouldn't have to face the Wallabies until the final if both teams get there.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Does it matter? Does it honestly matter? Why bother taking the trouble to rag on about it being meaningless if it is exactly that to you? :crazy:
"Wannabies" hmmm.....

No.. the tri nations doesnt matter... who is going to remember who won it in a world cup year??? There is a more important cup to worry about... if it was the be all and end all both SA and NZ wouldnt have fielded B teams...

yeah and world cups only count in years ending in 87
How many more 'special' qualifiers does NZ need?

What are you whinging about? the wannabies won... they deserved to win... yay them...

Parra

Referee
There was a fair bit in this match.

Early on it looked as if Pocock lashed out at McCaw with his foot. Mealamu was punching a player on the ground in the backplay. Cooper seemed to knee McCaw deliberately.

The AB halfback was offside at every scrum the Wallabies won, but was never pinged. The AB forwards were offside at nearly every ruck, never pinged.

The Aussie lineout was a disaster.

Parra

Referee
No.. the tri nations doesnt matter... who is going to remember who won it in a world cup year??? There is a more important cup to worry about... if it was the be all and end all both SA and NZ wouldnt have fielded B teams...

Can't think of a better way to go into the cup than winning the tri-nations and beating the worlds No1 side. Winning form is the best form.

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
I can't tell whether you're being sarcastic or not.

We won two matches against the Springboks and one against the All blacks.

All blacks won one against the Springboks and one against the Wallabies.

Latest posts