What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blooding players

Snoop Shark

First Grade
So many conservatives in here.

Ramien as expected carved up and to be quite honest I haven't seen any of our centres play that well in attack all year.

The old "he isn't ready" myth was well and truly put to rest. The fact that saying has already cost us some handy backs really gets me pissed off.

Sure he played against Newcastle but he did what he did.

Well done Jess

Stake Removed

First Grade
So many conservatives in here.

Ramien as expected carved up and to be quite honest I haven't seen any of our centres play that well in attack all year.

The old "he isn't ready" myth was well and truly put to rest. The fact that saying has already cost us some handy backs really gets me pissed off.

Sure he played against Newcastle but he did what he did.

Well done Jess

Thats right can only play what is in front of you, be interesting to see how he goes in HC this weekend, now played a game in FG

He still brought people through the Shark's gates and was a drawcard.In this day and age getting people through the gates and someone who brings crowds to their feet ,is important.
I understand that, I loved Preston.
Point is though we didn't "blood" him (in first grade), he had already played 14 first grade games for Gold Coast before he got here.

sandshark

Bench
Didn't watch the Knights game but Ramien went good? Did he replace Capewell or something?

Wish Ramien received a few matches earlier in the season.

bluefox68

Staff member
Didn't watch the Knights game but Ramien went good? Did he replace Capewell or something?

Wish Ramien received a few matches earlier in the season.
Yes, he scored a try that almost all our normal backs (#'s 2-7) wouldn't score 99% of the time, as they don't have the explosive power and speed to do it.

I would love to see him named at right centre this week, with Bird on the bench.

Capewell also played better as an edge running second-rower. Pushes Boogs back into the middle, and makes Heighno well and truly expendable...

sandshark

Bench
Yes, he scored a try that almost all our normal backs (#'s 2-7) wouldn't score 99% of the time, as they don't have the explosive power and speed to do it.

I would love to see him named at right centre this week, with Bird on the bench.

Capewell also played better as an edge running second-rower. Pushes Boogs back into the middle, and makes Heighno well and truly expendable...
He just might get another crack if that is the case.

Madsharkie

First Grade
We did. I was there. Wigan scored 3 tries down his side and targetted him.

Ruined our chance.
Got a lot to prove to me he has the goods.
That's my point webby, he's not a winger. Look how he went when played in his natural position. Pretty good for an nrl debut I thought.

southland

Juniors
Stick Dugan on the wing just to make sure he has the right attitude:) Although we have some decent 20's wingers coming through as well...

Quigs

Immortal
I think it must be about our clubs turn to "discover" the next young superstar. It's been awhile now.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Stick Dugan on the wing just to make sure he has the right attitude:) Although we have some decent 20's wingers coming through as well...

Feki would be would be looking over his shoulder this off season. Tuilagi and Katoa are both ready to go. As a matter of fact I'm hearing a non Sydney club has already made enquiries about Tuilagi

shaggs

Coach
Feki would be would be looking over his shoulder this off season. Tuilagi and Katoa are both ready to go. As a matter of fact I'm hearing a non Sydney club has already made enquiries about Tuilagi
With Beale going to the warriors that opens a wing spot.

Does Dugan play left or right centre? I'd be concerned if I was leutele.
Might end up being Ramien and Dugan in the centres and two young blokes on the wings

Madsharkie

First Grade
With Beale going to the warriors that opens a wing spot.

Does Dugan play left or right centre? I'd be concerned if I was leutele.
Might end up being Ramien and Dugan in the centres and two young blokes on the wings
I think Loots has one centre spot sewn up tbh (either side). Can't see Flanno replacing him with a young guy, unless it's through injury or suspension... or a worse and less likely reason of Loots actually landing a gig in Brisbane or the Goldy.

Latest posts