What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blue Moon - The Manchester City Thread - C'MON CITY!

ggmu

Juniors
Never claimed I was a good troll, so not sure what point you're tying to make. But f**k me if citeh fans shouldn't cop it for disappearing as soon as they drop a few games.
Always gonna happen with fans of city. Will be back around transfer time to talk about the millions of players they should buy.

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Never claimed I was a good troll, so not sure what point you're tying to make. But f**k me if citeh fans shouldn't cop it for disappearing as soon as they drop a few games.

I just don't think there are many City fans here to be honest.

And by the way, a Manure fan talking about bandwagon supporters? LOL

I'm sure your reasons for choosing to support Manure have nothing to do with the fact that they have been successful for a long while. Coincidence that most people on here are Manure, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool fans? Think not.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Why is "glory hunter" the only arrow opposition fans ever have in their quiver? You've had 20 years now to come up with something original.

There were enough Citeh fans to keep this thread going last season, but it appears they've all buggered off this season.

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Why is "glory hunter" the only arrow opposition fans ever have in their quiver? You've had 20 years now to come up with something original.

There were enough Citeh fans to keep this thread going last season, but it appears they've all buggered off this season.

And you aren't claiming City fans are glory hunters as well by implying that after we drop a few games all the supporters disappear from this thread?

Haffa

Good win.

Prepare for Jason to make a few quips about being Glory hunters etc. (despite the obvious irony).

Jason Maher

Immortal
Finally some city supporters bother to post. Good to see. Quite disappointed in the content, however. Expected a bit more than "I know you are, you said you are, but what am I?".

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Finally some city supporters bother to post. Good to see. Quite disappointed in the content, however. Expected a bit more than "I know you are, you said you are, but what am I?".

What do you want us to do? Go around trolling other forums and generally just acting like a drop kick like you do when Manure wins?

At least I woke up to watch this match. Remember your second leg loss to Real Madrid? Of course not... you decided to sleep through one of the seasons biggest blockbusters.

Jimbo

Immortal
Morning lads

Just dropped by to wish you all the very best for your fixture this weekend

Warm regards,

Jimbo

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Game day :D

Feeling confident. We SHOULD win but anything can happen in cup football. Helps that we only have to go through the motions in the league now while Wigan still have a relegation battle in the back of their minds.

Last edited:

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Espn sure have a long build up to it. Can't complain about that though :)

Yeah I was planning on having a sleep and waking up at 1 for the build up. Then I realised the build up started at 9pm so I guess I'm pulling an all nighter :lol:

Jason Maher

Immortal
Honestly, I'm jealous. I'm sick of watching United choke every year before the final. Lost our last two finals as well.

Latest posts