What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blues Squad 2011

joshie

Live Update Team
Hey guys,

As your captain i would just like to say i am honoured to take up this job, and it came from no where! now sign up and lets bring down the QLD writing Team, who is in?

Team
Joshie
Leaguenut
Cliffhanger
Alwaysgreen
Drew-sta
Bryne_rovelli_fan82
Griffo

Be Blue or GTFO haha

Last edited:

LeagueNut

First Grade
Where are all the Blues??!?

I'll be damned if I'm going to sit idly by while a bunch of questionable Kweenzlanduhs try to outdo the MIGHTY BLUES - so count me in!!

P.S - when's the match??

joshie

Live Update Team
Welcome aboard guys, glad to have you :)

I believe the match starts on Sunday and is like a normal club game haha I'll let you know confirmation soon!

I know there is more blue out there, come on Guys n gals

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I've accepted via PM.

Also, joshie - I think you should approach muzby. Quality writer and excellent contributor.

griffo346

First Grade
joshie you should approach spanner in thw works or bwuce from rabbitohs or even bubbles see if she wants in

Jesbass

First Grade
Cap'n - the referee will be out of town at full time but will return on Sunday and hopes to have the match marked at some point on Monday. :cool:

Jesbass

First Grade
Hi folks - as mentioned previously, I've been out of town, but the full time siren has sounded, so there's no point in trying to find a 5th. I'll follow up on all of this tomorrow.

Latest posts