What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bodene appreciation

He has finally found his feet as a first grader under Potter.

His all round game has gone to a new level this season. I never rated him before he came and his first season was really ordinary. But this year he has been one of our best in most games this year. Runs great lines, is always a handful running wide, offloads, hitting hard.

Gets few wraps but so so impressed with his work.

Tiger05

First Grade
He has been really good this year. Some of his tackles under pressure have been great and his running game has also been really good.

Perth Tiger

Bench
I think that was Akoulua (no idea how to spell his name) but still doesn't take away that BT has been great this season

gronkathon

First Grade
Bodene was my Man of the Match today

Always in the right spot and ran with purpose and flair and often

Radical Rat

Juniors
I was pretty critical of Bodene after his form last year. I considered him and Pettybourne in the same boat. But this year wow! he has been a complete beast. I've kind of half expected his form to taper off but he's getting stronger. If what we've seen the past month is now his benchmark then I'm happy to make him a Tiger for life.