What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bodene Thompson Sex scandal.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Lol at this story. It takes so many different angles you can tell it's just throwing out bait looking for a bite.

As for Bodene, aside from being an average player, he's been involved in the pill bull saga, broken protocol, and as a senior member of the team he's a pretty shit example of what a professional should be for our juniors to look up to.

Praying we sign enough players to warrant not re-signing him, even though this particular story is rubbish.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
If it's his kid
And he knew so all along
He should help look after it... be a f**king man.
Be a great story for his 21st too
" how I met your mum"
No
The link the original poster put in the thread title.
Funny that'd I'd read that one ey?
The statement is linked in three locations on this page alone and has now been pasted in full in this thread.

Not everyone else's fault that you commented before having the facts, and believing the DT's dribble.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
surprised they didn't wait for gf eve for this one, unless they got some other utter bullcrap up their sleeve for it

PARRA_FAN

Coach
How is this a sex scandal.

People engage in group sex in and out of rugby league. All parties consented according to the article.

What a load of rubbish this story is. Just more gutter journalism trying to bring down rugby league.

Meanwhile people are getting shot, drowning and a hurricane in the US, but obviously that's not worthy of a front page according to the DT.

Leber

Bench
Why is this a story? People sleep around all the time. If its consensual and he's doing his due diligence with the kid, then who gives a shit. This is slanderous nonsense.

Although... It's a lot more exciting being in the news for banging loads of women than it is for losing 9 games straight.

insert.pause

First Grade
It doesn't even matter if it's a nothing story about the sex lives of consenting adults, most people won't get past the misleading headline, so the damage to the game is already done.

The sheer perverseness of the story including intimate text messages of him finding out he is a father is disgusting. Shows absolutely no consideration for the poor kid.

There is no public interest to any of it. Even the narrative about NRL culture and disrespect to women is rubbish when the text messages clearly show that she instigates the whole thing, and Thompson isn't shown to be disrespectful at any point.

carcharias

Immortal
The statement is linked in three locations on this page alone and has now been pasted in full in this thread.

Not everyone else's fault that you commented before having the facts, and believing the DT's dribble.
Calm down
I didn't actually say he wasn't paying.
I said if it's his ...he should pay.
...and then I said he'd have a great story for the kids 21st

Knight76

Juniors
It's news because news.com are out there throwing the NRL in to the gutter again for no reason other than to try to generate paper sales and sell advertising.

I can't believe the NRL just sit on their hands and let this shit go unchallenged.

Frederick

Staff member
1vp9kv.jpg

carcharias

Immortal
Errrr.... He's fully up to date with his child support payments and has seen his baby 7 times despite living in a different country.

Not sure what else he's expected to do.
Good.
I never said he wasn't.
His ex wench did.

Leber

Bench
Can he sue for deformation? Claiming a "sex scandal" when there isn't one?

Probably not, but something needs to be done to stop the DT slagging off rugby league.

Group sex is not a sex scandal. People do it all the time.

Latest posts