What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bodene Thompson Sex scandal.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Actually I called him an idiot.
Which he is.

I'll comment if I want.
It's a forum .
LOL am I impinging on your glorious right to free speech?

Yes, this is a forum, you can comment if you want. Doesn't make your comments immune to criticism, dispute or dismissal by others.

carcharias

Immortal
LOL am I impinging on your glorious right to free speech?

Yes, this is a forum, you can comment if you want. Doesn't make your comments immune to criticism, dispute or dismissal by others.

Ha
f**k me
Yep it's a forum
If you don't like my comments
Don't read them
I couldn't give a shit.

Do read them
I couldn't give a shit.

Cry about them
Even better.

Last edited:

ek999

First Grade
Lol sordid sex scandal, a game of spin the Bottle at a 13 yr olds birthday party is more sordid and explosive than this.

Just when you thought the Telecrap couldn't sink any lower.

From the text messages it sounds like she liked taking on three men at once. Not sure about you but that didnt happen at many parties that I went to at 13. At least that I was involved in...

guyincognito

Juniors
From the text messages it sounds like she liked taking on three men at once. Not sure about you but that didnt happen at many parties that I went to at 13. At least that I was involved in...
Got any of these um...text messages?
Cant be farked navigating around Terrrorgraphs paywall.

Thanks.

Latest posts