What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Booking Sins - SuperBrawl VII

Zayn/Kanelis if its given ten minutes, they can get their shit in, get the crowd into it.

Cena because hes going to get the crowd to pop/draw heat.

I'm also a fan of a number one contender match opening the show, match has a purpose, leads to a feud/match(es) on tv, can get the crowd going nice and early. 100% agree with you guys on having a blow off to open the card ESPECIALLY a b show.

Big Pete

Referee
Cena is too big to open the show. First match back since Wrestlemania, jerkin' the curtain isn't going to cut it. Either he main events the card or he's the main event for the intermission.

I would have used the spot to bring Dillinger or Gable onto the main card. Zayn/Kanellis strikes me more as a second match on the card, third match on the card type of deal where you're building the show up with more drama while keeping a lid on all the action.

Iafeta

Referee
Anyone see the Nitro before Uncensored 97 where Roddy Piper decides to enter a team in the nWo v WCW 4 man tag main event at Uncensored??? What follows is 25 minutes of try outs with 2 blokes who have no names, horrible horrible looks, appalling skills, brawling sloppily with Piper. Believe it or not John Tenta is the third try out, the only one anyone knows... it was horrific. The crowd is dead. The show ends in a standoff with team nWo and team WCW, both of who look at the blow ins like "who the F are you?", while the two blow ins look on starstruck. H O R R I B L E