What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boyd endorses JD

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Your supposed to be a fan, remembering two short years ago when after a five game losing streak we beat the old enemy the Sharks at Kogarah shortly before they went on to win the title should not be that hard.

You seem a bit obsessed with thinking your getting under my skin.
Trust me, I'm an old hand at Internet forums, it'll take a lot more than dealing with a run of the mill moron you find on them to do that.

If it makes you feel any better you are getting up there on the list of morons though.
Hope that makes you feel just a little bit more important.
Depends on how long that list of morons is, and the speed at which I’m rising up it..

Kinda also depends who’s above me on that list..

Of course, I do love the old ‘true fan’ card being played.. If it helps, I’ll wear my dragons undies tomorrow to redeem myself..

Depends on how long that list of morons is, and the speed at which I’m rising up it..

Kinda also depends who’s above me on that list..

Of course, I do love the old ‘true fan’ card being played.. If it helps, I’ll wear my dragons undies tomorrow to redeem myself..
Now I didn't say "true fan" did I.
My wife still occasionally call tries "goals" in rugby league and even she remembers that game.

Now you go away and pleasure yourself in front or your mirror thinking you've "got under the skin" of someone on an anonymous Internet forum and I'll occasionally pop in to teach you something about Dragons history.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Now I didn't say "true fan" did I.
My wife still occasionally call tries "goals" in rugby league and even she remembers that game.

Now you go away and pleasure yourself in front or your mirror thinking you've "got under the skin" of someone on an anonymous Internet forum and I'll occasionally pop in to teach you something about Dragons history.
See I thought it was a case of getting under your skin as you’ve resorted to name calling and personal insults when you’ve had your opinions challenged..

But clearly there’s other issues at play here..

See I thought it was a case of getting under your skin as you’ve resorted to name calling and personal insults when you’ve had your opinions challenged..

But clearly there’s other issues at play here..
Oh no you misunderstood entirely, that's not an insult at all, I honestly think you do that.
And I've reread that several times and for the life of me I can't see where I called you any type of name?
But you go right ahead and see what you want to see.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Put the drink down & go to bed mate..

I’ll happily continue the debate when you’re sober..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Thanks for the advice. I’ll delete my account.

I hate getting pwned. Takes me back to 2004.

Put the drink down & go to bed mate..

I’ll happily continue the debate when you’re sober..
Wow cutting.

But your right, you’ve totally got under my skin, I’m currently on my 5th iPad because I keep punching them when I see your comments and my dog will never walk the same way again because I take my frustrations out on him. I spent most of last night crying myself to sleep due to your biting remarks.

I once spent three weeks and 2000 pages on a forum in an argument over weather god killed Micheal Jackson cause he was a pedophile.
That didn’t get to me.
I once spent three years on an international conspiracy site arguing with people who, like you, thought they were the most important people in the world because aliens told them so.
Never lost a wink of sleep.

But it was you, YOU, a small minded, semi literate, minor staff member on a rugby league forum with a couple of hundred active members that has finally bested me.

Rest easy my friend, you are truely the king of the internet.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Oh no.
Who's going to provide all those HILARIOUS one liners? And who's going to stop people usings caps in their thread titles?

Please reconsider.
I’ll pass you the baton to you my friend.. carry it well in my honour..

If true, this explains quite a lot.

I do love irony :)
Still editing long posts to small snippets to get your point across, now that’s just lazy.

I have declared you king of the internet.
I am a broken man.
The mirror in your bedroom calls.
Be happy.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Still editing long posts to small snippets to get your point across, now that’s just lazy.
The whole point of the quote function is to provide a frame of reference to a sentence or statement.

Quoting the whole post is quite frankly redundant when it’s condensed so that it can’t be read.

Dragon for life

Juniors
I would not touch either of those two with a barge pole.

Neither of them had any success as head coach in club football.
Yeah totally agree. Success coaching Queensland doesn’t guarantee success at club level. F**k even Mary wouldn’t a have f**ked that up!! Hang on a minute ...............

st penguin

Juniors
I once spent three weeks and 2000 pages on a forum in an argument over weather god killed Micheal Jackson cause he was a pedophile.
That didn’t get to me.
I once spent three years on an international conspiracy site arguing with people who, like you, thought they were the most important people in the world because aliens told them so.

Pff that's nothing.

I still believe we can win the next three games.

Latest posts