What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brad Fittler , Paul Green

carinashark

First Grade
Brad Fittler interviewed Paul Green prior to the run on for the GF. I know it's a day later but it's been going around and around in my head. I think it went like this.
BF , So , making up the numbers?
PG, I'm happy with that tag.
To me that just plain rude. Fittler was a great player but should not be on TV.
Making up the numbers, are you kidding look where they came from eighth and won all their games bar the GF without Scott and JT. Fittler looks dumb and acts without thought, monosiblic at best. I know at 9 they like the 'lowest common denominator ' but he has to go.
So the alternative.
BF , Making up the numbers?
PG, Brad , you are insulting me , my team, and supporters with that attitude and your question. Win or loose I'm very proud of my players in a tough finals competition.Now Brad I would like to invite you to step outside so we can discuss this further.

Stake Removed

First Grade
In our game after we scored first try he was on about the metres Fifita & Bakuya had been making at that stage Bakuya wasnt even on field it was Prior, just goes to show how much he actually watches the game

Stake Removed

First Grade
Another shocker is when Lockyer interviews Bennett before a game the questions are so softball, its like they have already discussed what question is going to be asked, and to make it worse both employed by same company as Lockyer is a director of the Broncs.

And channel 9 wonder why people have issues with there coverage

Great to hear the Melbourne footy celebrities sticking it to Gould for the biased agenda driven troll he is.

Too many here in Sydney lick his ass for reasons I don't know. The crap he's allowed to say and not get challenged on because they are afraid of his poison tongue sickens me.

What a shame we didn't get the DUI Bec and Goose Gould Quinella. One can only dream!

M2D2

Bench
5888a159ab6bbc0c4f7a1d3ec6d07f14--classic-cartoons-foe.jpg

Card Shark

Immortal
That's the question he should've been asked before playing us or the Eels, not after they progressed to the GF.

carcharias

Immortal
Has anyone heard mat johns do his AFL commentator impersonation.
The one where he talks about rugby and the Melbourne thunder winning the flag.

I know I shouldn't, but f**k that makes me laugh.

Brad Fittler interviewed Paul Green prior to the run on for the GF. I know it's a day later but it's been going around and around in my head. I think it went like this.
BF , So , making up the numbers?
PG, I'm happy with that tag.
To me that just plain rude. Fittler was a great player but should not be on TV.
Making up the numbers, are you kidding look where they came from eighth and won all their games bar the GF without Scott and JT. Fittler looks dumb and acts without thought, monosiblic at best. I know at 9 they like the 'lowest common denominator ' but he has to go.
So the alternative.
BF , Making up the numbers?
PG, Brad , you are insulting me , my team, and supporters with that attitude and your question. Win or loose I'm very proud of my players in a tough finals competition.Now Brad I would like to invite you to step outside so we can discuss this further.

he said that to green before each finals game and it become a running thing and green went along with it each time.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Honestly that channel 9 commentary i would say the best person there is Wally Lewis, he is fair when we play, he dosent seem to show bias except for SOO and i dont care about that

sharkman73

Juniors
If anyone watches the AFL GF coverage that's how it should be done. Top shelf stuff. Unfortunately we get lumped with 9.