What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brad Fittler set for NSW Blues coach role after impressing with Lebanon in RLWC

Good team Dogs&Eels
1. James Tedesco
2. Nick Cotric
3. Latrell Mitchell
4. Jack Bird
5. Tom Trbojevic
6. Mitchell Moses
7. Nathan Cleary
8. Jordan McLean
9. Jayden Brailey
10. Paul Vaughan
11. Wade Graham
12. Tyson Frizell
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Tyrone Peachey
15. Nathan Brown
16. Regan Campbell-Gilard
17. David Klemmer

And you did say 2 to 3 years but I believe that as long as the guys are playing for Mal, they will be picked for NSW. So forgetting the 2 or 3 years, I think we will see Dugan, Mansour, Maloney, Cordner Trbojevic x 2 & Woods alongside Klemmer & Campbell-Gilard for a couple of years.

I do not think we will see Moses & Cartwright though because of their defensive capabilities and they could not have Moses & Cleary together for those reasons so protecting 1 is achievable in long term, it has to be Cleary..

King hit

Coach
Very happy with this decision

Bump

I'll never forget this day. I was working in a Brisbane factory at the time and when news got around the floor that Fittler was the new coach, everyone except for me and someone else burst out laughing and took the piss out of it.

Wonder what those geniuses have think of him now and these last 2 series. I always knew Fittler was the best man for the job

betcats

Referee
Bump

I'll never forget this day. I was working in a Brisbane factory at the time and when news got around the floor that Fittler was the new coach, everyone except for me and someone else burst out laughing and took the piss out of it.

Wonder what those geniuses have think of him now and these last 2 series. I always knew Fittler was the best man for the job

I thought he would do well. I think he’s a long term club coach in the waiting, I wanted Penrith to have a crack at him instead of Cleary last year.

Reflector

Juniors
As I said elsewhere, Joey was my first pick if Gus well and truly wasn't interested in coming back. But having read his autobiography and knowing the alternative way he looked at stuff, I knew that beyond the surface level appearance of being a simple dude who loves footy and a beer and a good time, Freddy is a complex guy and a hell of a competitor and that'd translate into how he managed NSW. People say he was lucky to inherit the reigns at the same time all the Qld legends were retiring, but if Daley were in charge for Game 2 last year or Game 3 this year, NSW could well have not won a series since 2014. Remember that.

Latest posts