What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bradford go into administration

LMAO, what are you talking about? They own the stadium, not the club. Whatever division Bradford are in doesn't make any difference to them financially. You're just making stuff up.
Hahahaha. They don't own the stadium. That might actually be profitable. We can't have that. The money needs to be pissed away.

"Idiots"

It matters if they need, desperately need, someone to buy this imaginary club due to their financial involvement. Or even more likely, they already have a buyer on the condition they are automatically promoted and need to kowtow to their wishes due to their financial involvement. I guess that's what happens when you spend the game's money propping up a failing club and buying the lease to a shit hole ground instead of funding junior and grassroots football around the country.

"Idiots"

No club wants to come up...

See... we can go round in circles all you want
Yes but what you're saying is unsubstantiated. So we can keep going around in circles as long as you post bullshit. All we know is the rfl didn't ask any of the clubs so they had no chance to say no, though they clearly wouldn't have. Extra money, automatic promotion, bigger crowds, less travel. They'd get exactly what they are already striving for, immediately, for free. But nah they wouldn't want that.

roughyedspud

Coach
and everything you've wrote is......what? 100% true?

again..tell me which club has stated it's willing to step up?

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Yes but what you're saying is unsubstantiated. So we can keep going around in circles as long as you post bullshit. All we know is the rfl didn't ask any of the clubs so they had no chance to say no, though they clearly wouldn't have. Extra money, automatic promotion, bigger crowds, less travel. They'd get exactly what they are already striving for, immediately, for free. But nah they wouldn't want that.

The two sides that got relegated got flogged regularly and there squads have only deteriorated since then. no one else earned the right to step up through the structures in place except Toulouse and Rochdale who are already there for 2017. correct decision by the RFL on this occasion.

The two sides that got relegated got flogged regularly and there squads have only deteriorated since then. no one else earned the right to step up through the structures in place except Toulouse and Rochdale who are already there for 2017. correct decision by the RFL on this occasion.
This shit about "earning" it is arbitrary. You're saying two clubs earnt it based on the fact two clubs were given promotion. So make it three. Then three will have "earned" it.

One thing is for sure. This non-existent club didn't f**king earn automatic promotion.

roughyedspud

Coach
You're asking for an answer to a question that was never asked.

You don't know that!!

Go look at the poll i posted on TRL!

So far its running at 80% of fans of their league one club would NOT want their club promoted at 4 weeks notice!!

A barrow fan said no cos its too late..which indicates had it be longer,like a couple of months they yeah maybe they would..which falls into line with what ive been saying about the time constraints..

A NW crusaders fan,who appears to be involved in the club via a supporters group wrote off 2017 on the whole as too soon!!

SO AGAIN YOU BELLILGERENT FOOL..WHERE ARE THESE CLUBS WHO CAN BE PROMOTED AT 4 WEEKS NOTICE!!!

deluded pom?

Coach
You don't know that!!

So far its running at 80% of fans of their league one club would NOT want their club promoted at 4 weeks notice!!

A barrow fan said no cos its too late..which indicates had it be longer,like a couple of months they yeah maybe they would..which falls into line with what ive been saying about the time constraints..

A NW crusaders fan,who appears to be involved in the club via a supporters group wrote off 2017 on the whole as too soon!!

SO AGAIN YOU BELLILGERENT FOOL..WHERE ARE THESE CLUBS WHO CAN BE PROMOTED AT 4 WEEKS NOTICE!!!
In Toronto.

adamkungl

Immortal
The owners of a new Bradford rugby league club will need to financially support the side for three years, says the Rugby Football League.

Bradford Bulls were liquidated on Tuesday after administrators were unable to find a suitable buyer.

The governing body has received 10 expressions of interest and has set a deadline of Monday, 9 January.

Bidders are more likely to succeed if they promise to honour season tickets and rugby league debts, says the RFL.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/rugby-league/38528436

Why would a new business take on the debts of a collapsed old one? It would be a nice gesture to take on the season ticket holders, and likely profitable for them, but why in gods name would anyone agree to pay the league debts of a completely different club just because they happened to collapse in the same place.

Pommy

Coach

Nobody else has earned the right fair comment but has a yet to be formed Bradford club earned the right to start above where Toulouse and Toronto did?
If we're talking about earning rights then the league should just be down a team this season.

Pommy

Coach
http://www.bbc.com/sport/rugby-league/38528436

Why would a new business take on the debts of a collapsed old one? It would be a nice gesture to take on the season ticket holders, and likely profitable for them, but why in gods name would anyone agree to pay the league debts of a completely different club just because they happened to collapse in the same place.

That's the cost of automatic promotion I guess. It's not all the debts either just the rugby league debts which I understand as wages and any money owed to the RFL etc.

You don't know that!!

Hahahaha. You post a misleading poll, get a handful of responses and you think it proves something. According to your mate most RL fans are "idiots" so why ask random and possibly dishonest nobodies on a forum?

Omg a South Wales fan said no too. I guess that rules them out. They would have been top of be list too.

Were the clubs asked? NO. As pointed out by Cumbrian fans on your ridiculous poll.

SO ONCE AGAIN YOU DISHONEST TARD, WHERE IS THIS BRAND NEW CLUB THAT CAN BE AUTOMATICALLY AND UNFAIRLY PROMOTED AGAINST EXISTING POLICIES AND WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF THE EXISTING CLUBS AND CREATED IN LESS THAN FOUR WEEKS?

See we can all use caps lock.

Nobody else has earned the right fair comment but has a yet to be formed Bradford club earned the right to start above where Toulouse and Toronto did?
If we're talking about earning rights then the league should just be down a team this season.
Yeah but you must not understand p and r. You must just be pretending to be English as well because only English people can possibly understand p and r. It's so complicated.

Pommy

Coach
Yeah but you must not understand p and r. You must just be pretending to be English as well because only English people can possibly understand p and r. It's so complicated.

I understand your point on not promoting a team. I don't understand how allowing this new team to start where they are fits with promotion and relegation considering Toulouse and Toronto were told they had to start at the bottom due to p and r.

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

http://www.sportinglife.com/rugby-l...gstone-press-championship-if-given-the-chance

Toronto willing to replace Bulls
  • Last Updated: January 6 2017, 15:39 GMT
Newly-formed Toronto Wolfpack would be ready to step in and take Bradford's place in the Kingstone Press Championship if given the chance, says head coach Paul Rowley.

The Rugby Football League caused a stir by offering the defunct Bulls the chance to stay in the second tier of the professional game under new ownership rather than starting at the bottom of the pyramid, as the Wolfpack are doing in League 1.

The Canadian newcomers are gearing up for the start of the season in March, using training facilities in West Yorkshire, but Rowley says they would be keen to start in the Championship if the opportunity arose.

"We weren't sounded out and nor were any of the Cumbrian clubs," Rowley told Press Association Sport.

"We fully supported starting at the bottom, I think that's right,

"But, if you are asking me if we would take the opportunity, absolutely yes, we would go now. I know that Barrow would do the same, I'm not too sure about the other two, Whitehaven and Workington, although I'd be surprised if they refused it.

"The whole situation is confusing and not consistent with messages that have been given out previously when other clubs have been in similar situations. It creates unrest and debate.

"The one thing we all agree on is that we all want Bradford strong and safe but we do with Sheffield and York and other clubs as well so it's no different. The rules need to be laid down early and then nobody can complain.

"Who knows but if someone asks us the question, then we're ready. But really the option, if it's going to anyone, should go to the Cumbrian clubs - two got relegated and one missed out on promotion.

"That's what I believe but, if someone wants to give it to us, we'll take it."

Toronto have signed former Salford prop forward Adam Sidlow from Bradford to take their number of full-time players to 22, not including three trialists who came from the club's scouting mission in Jamaica and North America.

"It's not enough for the rigours of the season," admitted Rowley. "We're thin in some areas.

"But we've set ourselves a budget and we want to stick within that. We're pretty much done but we'll keep looking."

Wolfpack will play the second of two opposed training sessions with Halifax on Saturday and one against Huddersfield next week before playing friendlies against Hull and Wigan.

---------------------------

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

I guess Paul Rowley doesn't understand p and r though.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Poms owned yet again.

Latest posts