What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

brawl at st clair

BOMAR

Juniors
Just wondering does anyone know if the rumours that there was a brawl involving up to 50-60 people on the weekend are true. If so, why has it been kept so quiet. Didnt seem Blacktown City were given the same amonimity. I hope it is not a cover up because it involves two of the so called glamour clubs.

murraymob

Coach
There would be no cover up if it happened.Most times people run straight to Hadley and he broadcasts it Might take toi next weekend show before it gets reported to him

Fibroman

First Grade
Wouldn't suprise me in the slightest. One of my pet hates, was/is frustrated parents that were clearly useless and brain dead starting trouble at junior footy because their children wereare also useless and braindead. It's a fact of life...........but in years gone by, the cops would have come and flogged them and probably flogged their useless children until they learned how to behave in public.

betcats

Referee
I used to live near the fields were st clair played, you could hear the parents shouting at each other all day from my back yard, muppets.

Kilkenny

Coach
My two sons, played rugby league for Lower Blue Mountains, went to soccer for Springwood for a couple of years before returning to rugby league for Lower Mountains.

Being in a good position to compare, sadly, the poor behaviour exhibited by mums and dads at Rugby League games far outstripped the soccer mums and dads.

Latest posts