What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breach tops a million

where are all the storm fans now

kia has been stand up from the start but where are all the other dickheads now

Hey Taxi..just showing my passion for the club and will stay right in the middle of this based on the fact that at the end of the day I just want a club to support.

taxidriver

Coach
Right here f**knut. Maybe everyone speculating is getting nowhere and would rather focus on other things until the investigation is over. You've been pretty vocal about this whole thing, why does it hurt you so much? The storm will get punished even more than they are now. Is that not enough for you? Little prick

want to throw a few more f**ks or pricks in there to try and make up for your lack of a point?

yeah I was plenty vocal and have every right to be.

early on I copped plenty from people with their head buried in the sand who were full of excuses and denial.

there wern't many supporters who prepared to say "yeah we cheated, got busted and need to pay the price"

there were plenty who were making excuses, again where are they now?

maybe because they now realise the excuses don't hold up?

Ulysseus

Bench
Is your IQ below room temperature?!

Kicking Melbourne out is absolutely ridiculous, and is representative of insanity reserved only for the biggest geese of this forum. There have been millions of reasons raised as to why the notion of kicking them out is counter-productive, and just pain stupid. Digging a hole deeper is not going to solve any problems, and nor is causing more turmoil to the game.

My insanity has it reasons.... and if you've felt the f**king temperature around here then an IQ sub that temperature would make a person too stupid to tap a keyboard coherently enough to write a post (hence, why I use this microphone which translates to text, or is that laziness, never mind)
I didn't say it was the best idea, nor that it was even a good idea.
You know what you are absolutely right, I take it all back,
Having them field an illegally assembled team each week, allowing the point that the team is illegally assembled to be belted out in the paper and other forms of media EVERY f**kING TIME THEY WIN dredging the game further through the mud, is just so much of a better idea.
Hell, why remove the problem completely for a year till they get their sh*t together when we can simply have them trotting around most weeks playing teams, injuring opposition players (who would feel pissed off) and genrally pissing off a large percentage of the league supporting public just to make sure that they "don't dig themselves into a deeper hole".
Mate, I don't know whether you've noticed, but judging by the sh*t they got THEMSELVES into, that hole appears to be f**king bottomless.
As for causing more turmoil to the game, are you f**king blind, deaf, dumb and generally ignorant?
If a player ever wanted to get involved in an 8 person gang bang featuring gratuitous amounts of cocaine and a midgets then the last few weeks have been the time to do it, as nothing is gonna sweep this sh*t away.
Even that alleged pedo from Hey Dad can thank the Storm, they managed to take the heat off him for f**ks sake!
A team of convicted murderers, drug dealers, arsonists, necrophiliacs and white supremacists put out on a field would currently be less hated than the Storm - whilever this clownarse side show rolls in and out of every town there will be turmoil, and until they are forced to either GTFO of the comp till they have their sh*t together or have the offending amount of talent rested (god only knows what that could be in a months time) then it will continue to be a rusty trombone reach around with a dirty Sanchez finisher.

Last edited:

Noa

First Grade
want to throw a few more f**ks or pricks in there to try and make up for your lack of a point?

yeah I was plenty vocal and have every right to be.

early on I copped plenty from people with their head buried in the sand who were full of excuses and denial.

there wern't many supporters who prepared to say "yeah we cheated, got busted and need to pay the price"

there were plenty who were making excuses, again where are they now?

maybe because they now realise the excuses don't hold up?

Do you live in a world of dragons and fairies and trolls and run around with a sword in your hand.No Storm fan, being genuine and not in wind-up mode, has ever said we didnt deserve penalties but maybe you couldnt see that through the foam thats streaming from your mouth when you begin to type.

taxidriver

Coach
Do you live in a world of dragons and fairies and trolls and run around with a sword in your hand.No Storm fan, being genuine and not in wind-up mode, has ever said we didnt deserve penalties but maybe you couldnt see that through the foam thats streaming from your mouth when you begin to type.

ahhhh the old "but i was only joking" defense

that's always a good one when you've had your arse handed to you on a plate

Frederick

Staff member
Is it too late for Gallop to come in now and say "right, you have to get rid of x amount of players and you will continue to play for no points until such time as you have done this"?
Im pretty sure gallop already said that the storm will continue to be playing for no points in this season and subsequent seasons until they are under the cap, and that simply reducing player contracts won't do it.

Noa

First Grade
ahhhh the old "but i was only joking" defense

that's always a good one when you've had your arse handed to you on a plate

haha, you really are living in a fantasy world & I dont think anyone has said they were only joking after talking sh*t, certainly I havent and the likes of simostorm and dollyhands dont give a f**k what you or anyone else thinks.It seems comprehension isnt your strongest point TD.

petetheileet

First Grade
Im sooo f**king cut up about this.....

so f**kin cut!!!

05 and 06 we should have won comps and when all our players turned into superstars and their contracts ran out they chased the dollar overseas or at new franchises!!!

1.3mil!!!!

1.3mil!!!

and counting....that is an absolute disgrace!!!! if a if that 1.3mil is shared between the 4 big guns that would put someone on the biggest contract allowed say 475k....

it would make them on 900k

If a player was earning anymore than 600k they would have had to have known, had to!!!

If it is found that a player or coach staff had knowledge of this rort that has cheated every fan in the NRL over the last 5 years they should be banned for life and publically shamed.

1.3mil i can believe it!!!

an extra 650k each could have kept Gaz and SBW in the game!!!

Im so f**kin dirty!

they are gna need to loose two of the big 4 and 3 or 4 second teir players to cover that....possibly more cause they will still have to sign up 6 contracts to fill the 25!

I cant believe it!

MightyBronco

Juniors

1.3mil!!!!

If a player was earning anymore than 600k they would have had to have known, had to!!!

If it is found that a player or coach staff had knowledge of this rort that has cheated every fan in the NRL over the last 5 years they should be banned for life and publically shamed.

The great player cover-up is in full swing. It keeps getting bought up, but nothing is said from the powers that be regarding player and player management knowledge of the rort.

Charlie124

First Grade

so f**kin cut!!!

05 and 06 we should have won comps and when all our players turned into superstars and their contracts ran out they chased the dollar overseas or at new franchises!!!

1.3mil!!!!

1.3mil!!!

and counting....that is an absolute disgrace!!!! if a if that 1.3mil is shared between the 4 big guns that would put someone on the biggest contract allowed say 475k....

it would make them on 900k

1.3mil i can believe it!!!

an extra 650k each could have kept Gaz and SBW in the game!!!

Im so f**kin dirty!

they are gna need to loose two of the big 4 and 3 or 4 second teir players to cover that....possibly more cause they will still have to sign up 6 contracts to fill the 25!

I cant believe it!

How so? you got belted 29 - 0 in 2005 by the Cowboys, not the Storm.

Noa

First Grade
We kicked your arse in 06 Pete when there was no sane reason, apart from Waldrons ego, for us to be over the cap.

voltron

Juniors
Still waiting for a source for this.....
But if this is true then as if they only breached the cap by $200k for the first three years
The increase is too exponential

petetheileet

First Grade
We kicked your arse in 06 Pete when there was no sane reason, apart from Waldrons ego, for us to be over the cap.

Back ended contracts fool...so yes there was a reason and yes you were

How so? you got belted 29 - 0 in 2005 by the Cowboys, not the Storm.

ummm no

And to both you androtops, in no way in that post did i refer to the Storm costing us those two comps. All i said is that we had the side to win the comp. We came up short, but never got to see what would happen the next 3 years if that team stayed together!

We had the team to win the comp those two years...then we stayed under the cap, so in following years when the Storm were still successful, we were loosing our top line team. In 07 we missed the 8.

Playing by the rules cost us our chances of possibly winning a recent comp.

So i find it hillariously ironic that breaking the rules has cost the Storm 2 comps.

I am still filthy though

Betrayed, Cheated and Furious!!!

Keysee

Juniors
An honest question. Can someone point me to a link to an actual article with a number. I watch FOX Sports and watched NRL on FOX last night. No mention. Just searched Daily Telegraph, Herald Sun and NRL websites. No mention. Pretty easy for people to throw numbers around and beat it up.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Steve Mascord has mentiobed it

why would Burraston lie on national TV?

if he did, then why has the NRL not refuted it?

you just don't want it to be true