What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking Bad

I have only just gotten into this show in the last 2 months or so and literally just watched S05E08 on Sunday arfternoon. Perfect timing for S05E09 to come out on Monday.

Its just such a compelling show, well written and well acted. It will be a real shame when its all over

But more importantly it will be great that they're ending it on a high note.

cleary89

Coach
Yeh, so happy s5 is the end. If they dragged it on it would be shit house. Can't believe the made the confrontation ep1. Thought they would drag it out.

Surely we see some major characters die soon.

Possible spoiler -

Had a read of the ep titles and some theories on them. Ozymandias being ep 6 and Felina the final ep. Read a theory that Felina relates to the song Feleena. It fits, have a look at the lyrics and I reckon they will make the ep go that way.

natheel

Coach
Kinda hope Jesse dies just for the social media meltdown.

I like Jesse but his recent discovery of a concience is making him a character I'm slowly losing interest in. I get he is feeling guilty etc but I feel they drag his scenes out a bit

Springs

First Grade
I like Jesse but his recent discovery of a concience is making him a character I'm slowly losing interest in. I get he is feeling guilty etc but I feel they drag his scenes out a bit

It makes him a deeper character. It also sets him up so he won't just be Walt's sidekick in the final episodes, he'll have his own role to play. Puts another dimension to the Walt vs Hank confrontation.

Not to mention he's been on this kind of meltdown before after Jane died, minus the drugs this time.

azzah72

Bench
It will be either Hank or Jesse that kills Walt I think, with the other being killed in the process. I just am waiting to see which is which.

natheel

Coach
It makes him a deeper character. It also sets him up so he won't just be Walt's sidekick in the final episodes, he'll have his own role to play. Puts another dimension to the Walt vs Hank confrontation.

Not to mention he's been on this kind of meltdown before after Jane died, minus the drugs this time.

Yeh that's very true. I can see him just snapping also. Does make his mental stability questioned because he does have that tendency to just go off.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
People value competence over morality I reckon. Look at another example like game of thrones and how people think Tywin is great

BDR

First Grade

He was a deep/complex character when he was working with Walt. Being wracked with guilt about what they're doing, but still trapped by loyalty to Walt and Mike. There was a complex father and son dynamic between them that had a fascinating arc, especially when Jesse started drifting towards Mike.

The last couple of episodes though he's just turned into a whiny bitch.

tumblr_mrjvm5cw471qb7u55o1_400.gif

Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul dressed up as each other at a cast party

Springs

First Grade
People value competence over morality I reckon. Look at another example like game of thrones and how people think Tywin is great

Walt's a great character of course. Yeah on the level of someone like Tywin or Stringer Bell. Great watching them on screen, but hoping they get what's coming to them.

The last couple of episodes though he's just turned into a whiny bitch.

What's he whined about? He's barely said anything. He's tried to donate his money and thrown cash out the car window, plus telling Walt how he thinks Mike is dead.
He was a lot more whiny before. Used to complain about everything.

Mader45

Juniors
What's he whined about? He's barely said anything. He's tried to donate his money and thrown cash out the car window, plus telling Walt how he thinks Mike is dead.
He was a lot more whiny before. Used to complain about everything.

Jesse not saying "biatch" a lot is mopey Jesse.

Dr Gonzo

Juniors
just saw the new episode... day off work

it ties up some loose ends, some good moments and new characters but on the whole it was a slowing down from the week before

Hank vs Jessie is about to happen all over again, and the Aryans are a force to reckon with for sure.

BDR

First Grade
Little bit slow, I thought a lot of the Hank/Marie/Skylar interaction seemed really forced too. Jesse is still being boring.

Still a great episode, building to an interesting climax. A lot of things are going to be resolved very quickly.

Latest posts