What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the prelim

thorson1987

Coach
Gotta admit, I didn't give us much chance tonight.

With the Roosters form the past couple of weeks I thought it would be extremely tough and we would be extremely lucky to win.

So, who would you guys prefer to play in the prelim?

Donkeys, Cows, Souths or Sharks.

Personally, I would love to end Brisbanes season again.

moffla

Bench
I don't think I have a preference. All can cause trouble on their day, but we really need to take advantage of this home game. Worries about Marika and McLean. Hope they pull up alright.

Still need to process that win! wow

Billythekid

First Grade
We will play the Cowboys I reckon but the Sharks would be a tougher game here in Melbourne.

I'm not sure I can agree with that. If recent history is anything to go by the sharks are our bitches. That's not to say they won't beat us but of all the teams left they're the ones I'm most confident of beating. The cowboys always seem to trouble has more IMO. I think in any case we have a strong chance in the prelim. If we were to somehow make the GF despite what happened last time I would choose the broncos over anyone else (I know what happened in previous GF's). I'm not sure if we could take a full strength roosters side and the dogs are pretty much our bogey team.

In any case I'm just happy we're able to go so close even without slater. It wasn't long ago that we were being written off as we're the storm in the near future. Maybe things aren't as dire as so many are predicting.