What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

dubo

Juniors
The last time I saw someone like dubo, is when someone was picking him up off the footpath and putting him in a plastic bag, before the law charged the owner of the animal that deposited him there.

f**k I'm just so happy at the moment, life is great:lol::lol:

dubo

Juniors
Who is the merkin who took the photo? Now that's where the anger should be directed. What a prick to do that.

dubo

Juniors
The photo is floating around everywhere, the question is who took the picture and then who put it up on social media.

If this is a sharks player that person needs to be told to be on there way as well

Great post, some dead set f**kwit obviously

dubo

Juniors
Had no affect on sponsors avenger. They haven't been exactly lining up

Thanks to our inept and pathetic bunch of clowns called the board

Are the sharks sponsored by some pick up joint? Agree your board is f**ked. Noyce is a f**kwit, he should step down.

dubo

Juniors
Todd Carney's lewd act is called bubbling. I thought why not I might have a bubble. But with my weak urine stream all I did was piss on my hand.

:lol::lol: it's a new trend, get with it mate or you need to hold on a little longer to generate more force

dubo

Juniors
hahahahaha, it's a complement being in here, such dick scum. Up Up scumnulla............to Perth you go

dubo

Juniors
One of my learned friends on the lefty blog I sometimes frequent just mentioned that the Sharks offering counselling post termination is required as part of the Fair Work Aus Act.

Oh my god the world has gone f**ked. Just sack the f**k and care less

Quigs

Immortal
Last I heard he was sharing a caravan with Soup up on the Hunter River somewhere.

Maybe Soup bumped him off and as no one really cared about Sparty then no one has bothered to report him missing.

Farkkkk he is not even worth a phonecall

Surely

Post Whore
I think they went solar with their van and they only have enough juice to power soups hair straightener

Latest posts