What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

coolumsharkie

Referee
Haha I see you're still getting moved to the troll thread Luke.Will be great seeing your meltdown in here when we sign Moylan though, cheers.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Moylan deal is still very possible.

Not according to his agent.

The Pearce drama comes as Matt Moylan’s manager Allan Gainey yet again denied speculation his client wanted to leave Penrith.
There were rumours on Sunday that Moylan would this week seek a release to join Manly or Cronulla.

Like Pearce, Moylan is on big money and Penrith general manager of football Phil Gould wants the star player to remain at the club.

“It’s not on,” Gainey said. “Penrith have told us they won’t entertain the idea.

“There haven’t been any rumblings from either side. And I don’t anticipate anything changing in the immediate future.

“Who is to know in rugby league what might change but Gus (Gould) has told Matt he’s not going anywhere and Matt hasn’t demanded to go anywhere.”

Asked was Moylan happy to stay, Gainey said: “Yep. It’s plain sailing.”

Moylan will be expected at Penrith pre-season training when it starts next month.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...s/news-story/852f30621a32b8f0d4d4dd7efde108ac

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Haha I see you're still getting moved to the troll thread Luke.Will be great seeing your meltdown in here when we sign Moylan though, cheers.

I see you guys can't handle any form of banter and talk very little footy, so I don't really care if my posts are moved.

I certainly wouldn't melt down if you signed Moylan.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
1. Youre a troll, not someone coming in to 'banter'.
2. Its the f**king off season.

Show me one of my posts where I have said a bad word / trolled your club. You guys can't handle a differing point of view. You are probably the worst of the lot.

That's not trolling.

M2D2

Bench
Came on this forum, lied many times and then says "different opinion"
No wonder your posts get moved here.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Came on this forum, lied many times and then says "different opinion"
No wonder your posts get moved here.

I've never lied once, you just don't like what I have to say, so you call me a liar.

That's your MO, because you can't actually have conversations/discussions with normal people. You just like to pat the rest of the ridiculous 6 on the back and talk nonsense.

CEO

Juniors
Not according to his agent.

The Pearce drama comes as Matt Moylan’s manager Allan Gainey yet again denied speculation his client wanted to leave Penrith.
There were rumours on Sunday that Moylan would this week seek a release to join Manly or Cronulla.

Like Pearce, Moylan is on big money and Penrith general manager of football Phil Gould wants the star player to remain at the club.

“It’s not on,” Gainey said. “Penrith have told us they won’t entertain the idea.

“There haven’t been any rumblings from either side. And I don’t anticipate anything changing in the immediate future.

“Who is to know in rugby league what might change but Gus (Gould) has told Matt he’s not going anywhere and Matt hasn’t demanded to go anywhere.”

Asked was Moylan happy to stay, Gainey said: “Yep. It’s plain sailing.”

Moylan will be expected at Penrith pre-season training when it starts next month.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...s/news-story/852f30621a32b8f0d4d4dd7efde108ac
If I was Moylan’s manager I would say the same thing, needs to understand there are consequences if he breaks his contract.

Doesn’t mean there will be a mutual agreement for a release in the future.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Anyone who takes the word of a player agent is a thick headed brain dead dumb merkin.

But you are happy to listen sports journalists who are paid to make shit up?

I bet it would be different if the agent had said that Moylan was completely unhappy and was trying to get out of his contract.

Which is what you are all hoping is the case.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
If I was Moylan’s manager I would say the same thing, needs to understand there are consequences if he breaks his contract.

Doesn’t mean there will be a mutual agreement for a release in the future.

Moylan doesn't want a release, never has. It won't be mutual if he leaves.

PJ

First Grade
But you are happy to listen sports journalists who are paid to make shit up?

I bet it would be different if the agent had said that Moylan was completely unhappy and was trying to get out of his contract.

Which is what you are all hoping is the case.

No, we know you are full of sh!t, so if you are saying one thing then the opposite is more likely true.

And all hoping for is completely wrong. I hope he stays at Penrith, over rated.

Now if you could kindly f&*k off to your own forum, you add nothing here.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
No, we know you are full of sh!t, so if you are saying one thing then the opposite is more likely true.

And all hoping for is completely wrong. I hope he stays at Penrith, over rated.

Now if you could kindly f&*k off to your own forum, you add nothing here.

You say I'm "Completely full of Sh!t" yet, everything I've said has amazingly been accurate.... it's not dumb luck...

Now, kindly move all my posts to the "he's full of Sh!t / Troll / we don't like the truth, thread" and get back to having your Moylan fantasies.

PJ

First Grade
You say I'm "Completely full of Sh!t" yet, everything I've said has amazingly been accurate.... it's not dumb luck...

Now, kindly move all my posts to the "he's full of Sh!t / Troll / we don't like the truth, thread" and get back to having your Moylan fantasies.
Listen dopey, I know you Riff types are renowned for being a bit thick, but you seem to be a stand out in that area.

I don't have fantasies about Moylan.

I don't want him at the Sharks.

He is over rated.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Listen dopey, I know you Riff types are renowned for being a bit thick, but you seem to be a stand out in that area.

I don't have fantasies about Moylan.

I don't want him at the Sharks.

He is over rated.

I'm from the Shire bro. I'm one of you! :open_mouth: