What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane Broncos Signings 2011

Big Pete

Referee
The Mole is still reporting a few Broncos related rumours...

- Taylor's family wants to come back to Queensland. Expect him either at the Broncos or Titans.

- Griffin is good friends with DCE's dad and DCE could end up in Brisbane in the near future.

beads6

First Grade
The Mole is still reporting a few Broncos related rumours...

- Taylor's family wants to come back to Queensland. Expect him either at the Broncos or Titans.

- Griffin is good friends with DCE's dad and DCE could end up in Brisbane in the near future.

I'd hate to see Taylor at the Titans but we have no spot for him at the Broncos anymore IMO. Maybe the Cowboys could be an option for him.

Would love to have DCE at the Broncos.

Big Pete

Referee
Yeah, it's hard to see where Taylor would fit in 2013 but stranger things have happened. The guy is a talent, at least Locky thinks so, I don't think any other player got as many pages written about him in his book.

DeeJ

Bench
It's simple, Taylor for Teo. They are both impact players but Taylor is alot more talented.

WAPAU

Juniors
Is Gagai signed for next season?

I would expect that he may be looking elsewhere in order to get a starting spot. Quite a few players ahead of him at both wing and fullback

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
I'd say Petero's money would go along way to trying to keep McGuire. His price could skyrocket by the end of next year. Would also help to keep Norman/Hunt if either of them step up in the halves. Also next year we might see start to see the very best of McCullough. We will need some cap space to potentially upgrade these players.

beads6

First Grade
Article in the paper this morning about McGuire putting himself on the open market.. His first preference is to stay a Bronco but if he gets an offer to good to refuse he may leave.

Mr Fourex

Bench

Bingo !!! 2014 not too far away.....
scheming.gif

Taylor .......Yes. I think Griffin will be able to get through to him better than Bennett's earlier attempts. He's a huge talent and would be a valuable pick-up.

McGuire sounds like he's giving management a hurry up to renew his contract. With the salary cap about to rear it's ugly head again, let's hope the club that has virtually raised him is afforded it's due concessions.