What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane Monthly FF Catch Up

El Diablo

Post Whore
i always remember Kiwi kept posting he was built like Shane Webcke

here is a pic of Kiwi

ee247f22b4d17281c44b3de6f65182b3.jpg

Popped into the Cowboys thread made by some Broncos nerd and had an epic meltdown and left.

"The Broncos got raped by the referees" was his assessment of the game where Roberts scored of a 5m forward pass.

And then he complained that Cowboys fans where "disgraceful" in the way they acted after the 2015 GF.

I regret missing this meltdown. I tried to search for it a while back, but alas I couldn't find it. Maybe he put me on his ignore list.

DlEHARD

Juniors
Three pages and not one serious response?

I'm happy to catch up with any true rugby league fan in Brisbane, especially ones who care about expansion, BRL and internationals.

POPEYE

Coach
Hi All,

I've been an advid reader of this forum more more than a decade and have recently decide to get involved. I love the different discussions and people opinion whether good/bad or indifferent.

I was thinking would anyone in the Brisbane area be interested in a monthly catch up on a Sunday afternoon to discuss the issues in the game, the NRL competition over a bit of lunch and few drinks and watch the Sunday afternoon game? I'm also thinking that we could occasionally organise to go to different NRL and local league games to mix it up from time to time.

I'm looking at making this a regular thing so you can voice your opinion on the games issues, discussion on the NRL competition and create a little community of rugby league supporters.

Let me know your thoughts.

As a last resort ol' mate you can always talk to me on Redfaces . . . as far as the touchy touchy thing goes you'd be better off building a men's shed with a big screen and Fox

El Diablo

Post Whore
Years ago many of us actually did catch up at games and get to know each other.
someone who would prefer not to be named met up with Moffo for a beer and a chat about big financial news and ended up handcuffed to a wall in a dark basement with a cattle prod stuck up their arse

Latest posts