What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane Monthly FF Catch Up

OVP

Coach
Years ago many of us actually did catch up at games and get to know each other.

I seem to remember you from the very early days of this forum, but your profile details don't seem to back that up. Or was it the old rleague forums ?

Good to see you posting again man :)

DlEHARD

Juniors
I seem to remember you from the very early days of this forum, but your profile details don't seem to back that up. Or was it the old rleague forums ?

Good to see you posting again man :)

Yea rleague originally, thanks OVP. Been busy, helping Valleys Diehards, running a Titans forum and even managed to co-found HKRL. We can do a lot when we work together.

I had another account here but can't remember the password, current username is spelled with a smaller case L I think.

Reactions: OVP

DlEHARD

Juniors
someone who would prefer not to be named met up with Moffo for a beer and a chat about big financial news and ended up handcuffed to a wall in a dark basement with a cattle prod stuck up their arse

Plot for latest Saw movie? LOL

Reactions: OVP

DlEHARD

Juniors
Good to see this actually happened. Would you do it again with some people who are interested in the game and want to talk about the issues of the game?

Absolutely. My support for the sport extends beyond posting on an internet forum and sledging other fans.

adamkungl

Immortal
Who is this kiwi mofo? He sounds & and carries on like Alfred Kungl.

lol
merkin joins 2 weeks ago acting like he knows anything about long term forum members while also accusing other people of having alts

Obviously I upset you in a past LU life. I'm sorry xox

Amin Yashed

Juniors
lol
merkin joins 2 weeks ago acting like he knows anything about long term forum members while also accusing other people of having alts

Obviously I upset you in a past LU life. I'm sorry xox
Lol....it's common knowledge on LU that's you are indeed Alfred. Butthurt a bit Kungl?

Lambretta

First Grade
Three pages and not one serious response?

I'm happy to catch up with any true rugby league fan in Brisbane, especially ones who care about expansion, BRL and internationals.

If you change your forum settings you would find your response is actually on the first page
I think you'll find this improves things no end

Lambretta

First Grade
Oh well it was worth a try.

You will discover that the people who want to find you will

I have a good mate who comes to Roosters games with me who I met through LU
I also have a mate who introduced me to LU who I've been to games with and enjoy a beer with

Good luck finding someone sensible (well, sort of sensible) to meet up with and have a beer

If I lived in Brissie (or supported the Broncos) I'd be more than happy to do so
Good luck

PS Thanks for the lols, the thread delivered

T.S Quint

Coach
Three pages and not one serious response?

I'm happy to catch up with any true rugby league fan in Brisbane, especially ones who care about expansion, BRL and internationals.

If you don't post here again in a week, I'm calling the cops.
Just looking out for ya, mate.

T.S Quint

Coach
someone who would prefer not to be named met up with Moffo for a beer and a chat about big financial news and ended up handcuffed to a wall in a dark basement with a cattle prod stuck up their arse

Yeah...but did he get to hear about the big financial news first?