What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane Monthly FF Catch Up

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
i think he hopes 3 show up, an Asian and 2 girls. It might turn to shit after that so to speak (anyone not getting this I am not explaining it)

thorson1987

Coach
Anyone from here that I would want to catch up with I have.

Except Bunniesman. Asked him to come have a beer when I was in Coffs a few years back and the merkin refused.

Also sat behind Vic at Tigers v Sharks trial at Ctown last year.

OzDragon

Coach
Hi All,

I've been an advid reader of this forum more more than a decade and have recently decide to get involved. I love the different discussions and people opinion whether good/bad or indifferent.

I was thinking would anyone in the Brisbane area be interested in a monthly catch up on a Sunday afternoon to discuss the issues in the game, the NRL competition over a bit of lunch and few drinks and watch the Sunday afternoon game? I'm also thinking that we could occasionally organise to go to different NRL and local league games to mix it up from time to time.

I'm looking at making this a regular thing so you can voice your opinion on the games issues, discussion on the NRL competition and create a little community of rugby league supporters.

Let me know your thoughts.
Be honest, did you expect this thread to go any other way?